For Wizardry School: Escape Room players, in this guide , you will find clues for each puzzle of the game, and also the solution so you don’t get stuck
- First read your diary.
- Look inside the trunks of your three friends.
Hourglass < Potion < Book
- You have to solve the red password, check the other two examples.
- 1 + 5 = 6.
- 5 Moons, 6 Suns, 9 Clouds.
- When you solve the Cards Puzzle you obtain two words.
- Join the letters.
- Look around the room.
- Count them.
- Look for a timetable around the room.
- How many hours does each class have? And what about the student favorites?
- First you need to solve the Crystal Balls Puzzle.
- Follow the path from start to end.
Press: 3 down, 2 right, 2 up, 1 left and 1 up
- Each button is connected with certain words.
- You have to illuminate all the words
Press the buttons: right-center, right-down, left-down, left-up.
- Check how are the repeated symbols connected between the different animals.
- Check the altar that has four of the astrology signs drawn.
- Put the signs in the correct orientation.
- Check the cage, it has the same colors painted.
- Can you see any number in the cage?
- Digital clock.
- Don’t try to solve it with brute force, it can be solved with few moves.
- Follow the yellow path.
1. Press all the yellow spheres.
2. Press twice the two red spheres of the corner.
- First you need to solve the Magic Spheres Puzzle.
- The Magic Spheres Puzzle tells you which symbols can be adjacent and which ones cannot
- First you need to find three magic compasses.
- Starting in the center, follow the compasses indications.
- Check the magic paintings. All of them blend between two elements.
- First you need to solve the Disks Puzzle.
- There is only one correct bookshelf.
- There are 6 books with symbols, search them all.
- How many triangles, squares, lines, circles are there in all?
- For each code you have to add the elements that are shown.
15 18 15 19
- First you need to solve the Geometry Symbols Puzzle.
- Nearby there are some shelves with magic icons and books that form numbers.
- Use the Weird Gadget to decipher the correct numbers.
- Read the book “History of the School Founders” first.
- Each founder had something characteristic.
- You have to write the name Nicolas Flamel using the tiles.
- Overlap the blue side over the red. Follow the path between N-I-C.
- You can solve the puzzle without using brute force.
- Put each element in its corresponding circle
Once central button
Twice fire button
Twice wind button
Twice central button
Twice water button
Twoce lightning button
Three times central button
- Check the blackboard.
- 2:C = Use two times the ingredient C.
- You can deduce each bug by the number of times it appears in each column.
Once flying bee
Three times ladybug
Give him the bug potion
- First you need to solve the Mimic Chest Puzzle.
- Check the flowerpot, it has some numbers.
- Which is the potion used to make plants grow?
Twice Serpens venenum
Once Unicornis cornu
Four times Aranea telam
Twice Gingiberi radix
Use the crescere potion
- Check the blackboard. Be careful, it’s upside down.
- First you need to solve the Potions and Flowerpot Puzzles.
- What are the two plants that have grown?
- The order of leaves, stems, and flowers is important.
- You have to get the same mixture that is shown on the paper.
- Some vials can be obtained in different ways, but there is only one correct solution to the puzzle.
Red: 2 red + 1 red
Blue: 2 blue + 2 blue
Yellow: 3 yellow
Purple: 3 blue + 1 red
Orange: 2 red + 1 yellow + 1 yellow
Green: 1 blue + 1 blue
- Use the scale to obtain the relative weight of the vials.
- Red + Yellow = Orange.
blue < yellow < red < green < purple < orange
- You need to solve first the Balance Puzzle and the Plants Puzzle.
- What element can you use to order the names from smallest to largest?
1860-1925 < 1875-1989 < 1882-1962 < 1821-1910 < 1952-2008 < 1822-1884
- Each symbol is at the intersection of two lines.
- What is the color at that intersection?
- Check the three iron maidens, they have a weird green glow.
- Check the stocks, they have the same symbols that the tiles in the puzzle.
- Each element can be conjured using three spheres.
- Watch for the keys with golden wings.
- The golden keys like to hide between the crates.
- There is only one solution for the puzzle.
- Where should each piece go?
- Each color follows a pattern. Put each key in the 5th position of the pattern.
- Check the other side of the mirror. There are some statues that don’t exist in the real room.
- When you move a lever, a statue moves 90º.
That’s all we are sharing today in Wizardry School: Escape Room All Puzzle Solutions Guide, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author mc2games