Welcome to SteamAH for Winds of Change achievements guide. here is all the achievements in the game. if you have any trouble in some of them. you can leave your comment at the end of this guide.
The Rebel Brawn
– Have Ulrich agree to join your party.
– Have Fortaime agree to join your party.
– Have Valessa agree to join your party.
The Handsome Swindler
– Have Pro agree to join your party.
General of the Rebellion
– Have Damek agree to join your party.
Rage of The Monarchy
– Have Howl (also known as Salus) agree to join your party.
This will completely fill all comrade slots.
In Their Footsteps
– Earn Valessa’s loyalty by telling her to keep the daggers.
Reach For The Top
– Earn Fortaime’s loyalty by letting him beat you in a race up The Grand Tree.
– Earn Ulric’s loyalty by telling him that you’ll remove his immortal curse.
– Earn Pro’s loyalty by telling him that he’s in a true family with you & his other comrades.
– Earn Damek’s loyalty by telling him to leave his mother’s pendant behind in the town square of Mazeo.
A Change in Perspective
– Earn Howl’s loyalty by believing his theory about the Triumvirate & your blade.
Where It All Began*
– Earn Sovy’s loyalty by trusting him to protect you in the battle at Balteus.
– You’ve earned every comrade’s loyalty.
If you denied Sovy’s offer to assist the rebellion, this achievement will be locked. Remember the game tips above.
– Progress through the introduction narration and prologue vision of the story.
Fate of Valinorth
– Progress through Act 1 of the story.
Might or Mirth
– Make a decision in Peregrino between turning it into a barrack & keeping the pub as is.
Changing the pub into a barrack is +10% Corruption.
Keeping the pub as it is when you walk in is +10% Purity.
Strength or Identity
– Choose the next Elder between Fortaime and Valessa.
Choosing Fortaime to be the next Elder will be a +10% on Corruption. He’s the Scribe-in-Training.
Choosing Valessa to be the next Elder will be a +10% on Purity. She’s the Scribe.
Fate of Mazeo
– Make a choice between Alex’s plan & Nada’s plan inside Gryz’s office.
If you go with Alex, you increase your purity by 10%.
If you go with Nada, you increase your corruption by 10%.
Home Sweet Home
– Complete act two of the story.
Punishment or Redemption
– Make an important decision between Gryz and you to take power.
If you let Gryz tap into the power of the idol, you’ll increase corruption by +10%.
If you tap into the power of the idol yourself, you’ll increase purity by +10%
Life or Death
– Make an important decision at the war table between an undead army & an army of seers.
An undead army means +10% corruption.
An army of seers means +10% purity.
Past or Present
– Make an important decision between Howl and Damek to be your advisor.
If you pick Howl as your advisor, you’ll increase corruption +10%
If you pick Damek as your advisor, you’ll increase purity +10%
Fate of The Rebellion
– Complete Act Three.
Tradition or Transgression
– Make a choice to side with either Dracyu and Pro or Vivien and Ulric for the fight in the coliseum.
Choosing to side with Vivien and Ulric is +10% Corruption.
Choosing to side with Dracyu and Pro is +10% Purity.
Strength over Words
– You made a choice in combat to either use your sword while the enemy troops are blinded or hold back until the flash of light settles.
There’s a point in the story where you make a decision between the choices shown in this screenshot. Whatever choice you make will trigger that associated achievement and lock the other achievement. Remember game tip #7 mentioned above.
Sovy’s voice over will say “Well, Monarch…?” instead of “Well, [your character’s name here]…?”
Lucky Number Seven
– You . If you chose this option, the achievement No More Than Six, mentioned below, will be locked from this point onward. On the brightside, you’ll
No More Than Six
– You . If you chose this option, the achievement Lucky Number Seven, mentioned above, and will be locked from this point onward.
Fate of Alarinthia
– You have completed Act Four.
Revenge or Reason
– You’ve made an important decision between or
Nom de Plume
– Find out the name of the librarian inside the Grand Library.
Calm Before The Storm
– Rest dear Monarch. You have a battle to win.
Liberty or Death
– You made a decision between the choices shown. One of the screenshots below will be the prompt for this screenshot. Tell me in comments.
Fate of Alestia
– You’ve completed the game! Results may vary.
– From the travel map, click Eastcrow if shown.
Where It All Began
– From the travel map, click Sauleberg if shown.
Corruption or Purity
– View a The Trimvurite parallel chronicle where you interact with them while you’re asleep in Peregrino.
A New Frontier
– Get Carmen’s permission to enter the port town of Mazeo.
Time To Unwind
– Go to the tavern inside Mazeo.
One Step Down
– Go to Rebel Headquarters.
– Go to the library in the Rebel Base. (When Damek gives you the grand tour of his place)
– Go to the barracks in the Rebel Base. (When Damek gives you the grand tour of his place)
A Long Way From Home
– Go to the tribal lands of Alarinthia.
Below Freezing Point
– You’ve arrived in Balteus.
Flashy’s Note: I’ve linked Damek’s Twitch, but he doesn’t provide any voice acting for his in-game counterpart.
– Click the shields above the fireplace inside Peregrino and hear the story behind the bar.
Time to Study
– Read a book at least twice.
– Watch any parallel chronicle.
Some Quality Time
– Talk to someone in your party alone.
Taking Things Further
– Have a heart-to-heart conversation with someone in your party.
– Click on any party conversation between 2 characters you’ve met up to the current build.
Love Amongst War
– Start a relationship with someone in your party. When talking to a comrade, you need to select responses with the achievement picture shown so it’s triggered.
– Take a step forward. This is for a ceremony in Act Three.
The Price of Faith
– When progressing through the cutscenes in Act Three, this will be an auto-trigger based on your choice earlier in the story’s 3rd act.
Turning the tables
– You found out that Ulric and Pro staged their efforts in combat at Alarinthia’s coliseum.
– Choose all the Flirty choices from the 1st heart-to-heart to the last heart-to-heart in the entire story. This works with any comrade in your party.
Strength in Unity
– All your comrades survived the final battle.
- Moons of Madness: 100% Achievement Guide
- Winds of Change: All Characters Guide
- Cinderella Phenomenon: Evermore 100% Achievement Guide with All Endings
- Alchemist Simulator Ultimate Guide (All-In-One)
- Seed of Amaranth: Achievement and Endings Guide