For Wienne Players, this is a short guide on how to get all 12 achievements. I will not explain how to find the Path, but will point out the choices you need to make to get each achievement.
First thing in the morning
– Loot the chest in the middle of the room, get fresh sheets.
– Interact with the bed, make the bed.
Thief! Come back!
– Fresh sheets in the chest (or used sheets after making the bed)
– Medicinal Herbs in the wardrobe
Tools for the job
Armed and ready
– Kill Zack before he drops his sword, you need to hit him twice.
– Loot his body, take the sword.
You need to listen to every floating orb. It changes location with each “playthrough” and does not depend on your actions (if you’ve talked to the orb, it will move on the following reset). If you’re doing another playthrough just for this achievement, I suggest killing Zack right away, finding the orb, listening to it, and then commit suicide. Rince and repeat.[\spoiler]
– On the road to the town
– On the way up the mountain
– At the crossroads
– Inside the shrine on the way up the mountain
– On the cliff where you meet Zack
– Up near the rift (go there alone, the creatures will show up. Don’t attack and they’ll just leave)
Note: the orb will then be in your cave and all of the “stories” will be available to you should you want to listen to them again.
Finish the game.
This one is a bit more tricky, the shrine on the way up the mountain changes on some resets, you need to enter the right shrine in which there is a parchment to read for the achievement.
There are 6 states you can find the shrine in:
1- Brand new
2- Nearly new (a few green patches on the sides, none on the roof)
3- Kinda old (a few green patches on the roof)
4- Even older (large green patches on the roof, some plants on the top left)
5- Nearly ancient (a lot of green on the roof, a lot of plants all around but no leaves blocking the entrance). This is the one you want.
6- Ancient (leaves blocking the entrance)
The order you’ll find them in is 6-1-2-3-4-5
I am currently working on understanding what makes the shrine change, it seems to be linked to how close you get to the Path, will edit when I find out what’s happening with this f’ing shrine! 🙂
Zack the witchslayer
– Go talk to him by the tree.
– Select the “Haha, don’t be silly” option then “I wanted to say hi first”
That’s all we are sharing today in Wienne Complete Achievement Guide, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Laksya