This trick uses the fact that guards don’t ask you to pay for the items you stole if you have already used them. So in this example we steal 900 krowns worth of books, use them instantly, and only pay a 60 krowns fee to guards in order to clear our 500 points of suspicion. The result is that we can roam free as if we only paid 60 krowns for the books.
This works on anything that you can use instantly after stealing such as skill books, recipes, oils, etc. The skill upgrade books in particular provide a massive boost to your company and constitute a case where this trick really shines.
Step by step example
Here we go through an example in which we steal skill books from the Brotherhood Training Grounds in Tiltren. But this method can be applied anywhere.
- Head to the Brotherhood Training Grounds (for this example we use the one in Tiltren).
- Steal as many books as you can before being limited by your suspicion level.
- Use those books or recipes as soon as possible. It’s important to use every stolen item.
- Now you still have a very high suspicion level. Run into guards. Since you don’t have the stolen items anymore, you only have to pay a measly fine in order to clear your suspicion level.
- Congratulations, you can now roam free while having paid less than 10% of the price of the items you stole. In this example, 900 krowns worth of books were stolen, and the fine was 60 krowns.
That’s all we are sharing today in Wartales Cheap skill books and recipes using stealing, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author ROBERT PLANT THE BOMB
- Wartales Infinity Paths Points Guide (Only Co-op)
- Wartales How to Gain Happiness
- Wartales Arthes Storyline Guide for the Legion
- Wartales How to Defeat Matthias Lund
- Wartales Tips And Tricks For Beginners