For Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron – Flyboyz Edition players, if you want to switch the game in english so the text matchs the voice acting. It’s not possible directly in-game or on Steam. But there is a secret trick to do it just by adding some text lines to a .ini file.
On your folder browser, search for the Engine.ini file.
Open it with the Windows Notepad like a .txt file. Then add
at the end of the file. Save with Ctrl+S.
Your game is now in English !
- Borderlands 3: How to Change Language
- Night of the Dead How to Disable Motion Blur
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord: How to Activate Cheats
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Turn on Single Tap Dodge
- SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE Save File Location (Skip Ending）