War Selection is a pseudo-historical classic RTS with a Armageddon mode, where game fraction is chosen on-the-go. Up to 62 players in one match fight on a random map. here is the hot keys guide in the game.
Alt – Countries territory view.
Q – Allows to send troops and attack enemies while moving to selected location.
Ctrl + ~ – Select ALL your idlers.
F1 – Summary and large minimap.
Backspace – Delete Buildings, Army Unit, or Civilian.
Enter – Chat
War Selection is now available to get access early. If you have any trouble in the game. you can leave your comment.
Written by Slippy
- Ravenfield: Multiplayer Mod – General Guide
- Apex Legends how to Unlink your Origin Account from Steam
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition – All Taunt Lists
- TheoTown: Keyboard Shortcuts Guide
- Frozen Synapse: Keyboard Shortcuts