A guide to obtaining every achievement in Wall Street Tycoon.
- Start by pausing the game. This (obviously) stops the flow of time so your money won’t change (usually for the worse) while you’re trying to use this guide.
- Place a medium desk, as per the screenshot. Under the drop-down menu, select Investors.
- Go to the Hiring menu. You’ll already have Investors selected – hire the first 4 guys.
Hire your first employee
Hire at least 3 employees
- In the ‘Upgrades’ menu off to the side, buy the Lobby upgrade.
Upgrade the office to help the business grow
- Place a medium desk, as per the screenshot. Under the drop-down menu, select Legal.
- Go to the Hiring menu and go to Legal. Hire the first 4 guys.
- In the aforementioned Upgrades menu, select Motivation, then buy a Pizza Party.
Boost employee morale with a motivational tool
- Place a large desk this time, as per the screenshot. Under the drop-down menu, select IT.
- Go to the hiring menu and hire all 6 IT applications.
- Unpause the game.
- Sometimes, but not always, both of these achievements will pop:
Turn a Profit
Make a net profit of at least $1
Generate over $10,000 in profit during a single day
- If they didn’t, that’s okay – you’ll get them shortly.
- Wait for one (or two, sometimes) work days to come and go. You should get a 200k profit.
Have $100,000 dollars in cash
- Buy yourself the remaining lobby upgrades. (Kitchen, Office Space, More Office Space)
Reach maximum upgrades for the office
- Place 2 large desks wherever they fit (doesn’t matter much now.) Either make them both Investors or do 1 Investors 1 HR. I’m unsure if the choice really matters :p
- If you still need a screenshot:
- Go to the hiring menu and hire as much as you can.
Not So Small Company
Hire your first 25 employees
- Go back to the Motivation tab (upgrades sidebar) and buy everything.
Use morale boosters 5 times
- Wait for one or two work days – watch the Work number at the top and wait for it to go over 150.
Takin’ Care of Business
Employees must work over 150 times in a single day
- Click on a random employee that has a green outline.
- 3 options will come up next to their name – hit Raise.
- Raise their salary by ~3000%. I strongly recommend an autoclicker.
- If the achievement doesn’t trigger, click the same employee again and raise their salary by a little bit – ~100% should do the job, but you can always do it multiple times.
Reach a happiness rating of over 8.0
- Click on a random employee (it can be the same one.)
- The same options will appear – this time, hit Fire.
Fire an employee, you soulless monster
Complete every milestone in the game