Here is a guide on how to fix that should be tried when you get 10 fps that is locked while playing VRChat.
The Fix ⚙
Look for the sound icon on your taskbar. 🔊 Right-click on it to reveal options.
Select the Open Sound settings option.
Scroll down and click on the App volume and device preferences option.
Scroll down to where it says VRChat. If it is not there make sure VRChat is running.
Select the empty box then choose the sound device you are using. In my case I use the “Default” sound device. If the sound device is already filled in from before starting this guide you might have a different issue.
Tada the fps should be back to normal.
- Dragon Star Varnir: How to Fix Sound Balance
- Fight Angel Special Edition: Temporary Audio Volume Fix
- Requiem: How to Turn the Music On
- EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5: How to Fix Low FPS
- Sonic Generations: How to Limit to 30FPS(Nvidia)