Here is a guide on how to fix that should be tried when you get 10 fps that is locked while playing VRChat.
The Fix ⚙
Look for the sound icon on your taskbar. 🔊 Right-click on it to reveal options.
Select the Open Sound settings option.
Scroll down and click on the App volume and device preferences option.
Scroll down to where it says VRChat. If it is not there make sure VRChat is running.
Select the empty box then choose the sound device you are using. In my case I use the “Default” sound device. If the sound device is already filled in from before starting this guide you might have a different issue.
Tada the fps should be back to normal.
- Dragon Star Varnir: How to Fix Sound Balance
- Requiem: How to Turn the Music On
- Fight Angel Special Edition: Temporary Audio Volume Fix
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning How to Fix FPS & Stutters(Nvidia Control Panel Settings)
- Half-Life Alyx: How to Open the in-game Developer Menu