These are some of the more obscure things you can do in-game that may not be apparent from the start.
If i find more tricks in-game i will update the list. If you want something added you can comment down bellow and i will update the list.
Tips and Tricks
- You can bunny-hop with a dipper, if you jump after grappling when you hit the ground you will keep your speed.
- You can range attack with a dipper by releasing mouse-2 right after hitting the enemy.
- You can melee attack Peggy for an extra speed boost for next 30 seconds.
- Crash’n’Burn can fly by pressing mouse-2 while aiming upwards.
- Blitz can teleport sideways by pressing A or D while pressing mouse-2.
- Big chicken dinner healing item can outheal the Peggy’s egg damage.
- You can trow decoy into Peggy’s spawn so its hard to kill.
- Events are most efficient way to farm nuggets if you are left alone.
- Burn is the escape form of Crash’n’Burn, challenges that require to do something to Burn requires you to do it to the escape form.
- You can bind emote such a dance so you can spam it to get 1337 emotes faster.
- In the big cave map, as a dipper you can grapple on the exit side of the mancannon to gain extra distance traveled while grappling.
Written by watewer
- DJMAX RESPECT V: Tips & Tricks For Getting Started
- DYSMANTLE Tips and Tricks For Beginners
- Dungeon Defenders: Awakened Tips and Tricks
- Soulworker: Tips and Tricks to Have Fun
- Rashlander: Tips and Tricks