For Vengeance of Mr. Peppermint players who are trying to collect achievements, this is an 100% achievement guide to help you out.
I want to share the trophy guide of this game, it’s easy but some trophies are not. Some of them are during decisions and others are doing something specific.
This trophies are the easist for complete, you will complete them during the game.
Some of the trophies are obtained by making decisions in the form of dialogues during the game, here I leave the way to get them:
- In Chapter 2, when you see the guys with the black suit you have to choose the option “I’m a Catfish. Just shaved off my moustache.” and then you have it.
- In Chapter 2, when you see the guys with the black suit you have to choose the option “I think I’m lost. Do you know the way to the subway?”, this is important to complete the achieve “Failure to communicate”.
- Later the guys with the black suit you speak with de Bouncer, choose the option “I get acces wherever I want, big guy”.
- In Chapter 3 you have to talk to a gardener (after the plant) you have to choose the options “No, I’m an enthusiastic botanist. What a garden you have here!” and later “Sequoia, I guess, I mean, coastal redwoods”.
- In Chapter 4 you see the same guys in Chapter 2, repeat the same dialogue.
- In Chapter 1 there are two hooks, just do a fatality with two enemies and there you have the achievement.
- In Chapter 5, during the elevator fight there is a zone with an ovens, approach one enemy to the oven for do this fatality.
In Chapter 4 you have too choose Spare or Kill Mr. Pink, if you spare him you have the good ending and if you kill him you have the bad ending at the final of the game.