If you play Valorant and having the error code 29, this guide guide will explain what caused error code 29 and what you should do to fix it, let’s check it out.
Error Code 29 Solution
Error code 29 means this is a network issue.
First, you need to make sure that Windows Firewall recognizes and allows VALORANT (a rather important step). Here’s how you do it:
- Type Windows Defender Firewall in the Windows search bar and click on it.
- Choose Allow a program through Windows firewall.
- Click Change Settings.
- Remove any current VALORANT and Riot Client entries, then add a new one with the Allow another app button.
- Locate C:\Riot Games\VALORANT\live\VALORANT.exe for the new firewall exceptions and click OK.
- On the firewall exceptions, check all boxes for VALORANT and click OK at the bottom.
- Repeat the above process to add an exception for our Anticheat at C:\Program Files\Riot Vanguard\vgc.exe and click OK.
- Once more, repeat the process to add an exception for the Launcher at C:\Riot Games\Riot Client\RiotClientServices.exe and click OK.
There are also other useful measures you can take, for example, run the game as the administrator, and remember to ensure your anti-virus protection isn’t interfering with the game.
You can try a full reinstall as well, as the last resort. (making sure to run as an administrator after reinstall)
That’s all we are sharing today in Valorant What is Error Code 29 And How to Fix it, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- Valorant How to Fix Cannot Be Launched Problem
- Valorant How to Fix Failed to Create Process. Last Error Code 216
- GUN: How to Fix Crash to Desktop
- F1 2020 How to Fix Online Service ERROR 1008:H
- Hades: Save Game Guide