Unity of Command II is a strategy game which lets you take command of Western Allies during the Second World War. You will manage your army’s divisions as well as their supply and logistics. if you are in trouble in saving game and want to find the save file location. you may come to the right place.
The save games are located in %yourappdata%\local\.uoc2\save\campaigns
there is no in-game way to make manual saves, just like in the first game. It’s basically ironman with the option to redo your current mission.
you can use the manual saves for mid-scenario saves and to save-scum particularly random decisions (like air strikes).
This game has beautiful graphics and nice music unlike many other turn based tactical war games. On top of that the gameplay is great too. you can get access to this game now.
- The 13th Doll: A Fan Game of The 7th Guest – Save File Guide
- Crying Suns: Save Game Location
- Trover Saves the Universe: Save Game File Guide
- Insect Simulator: Pre-Alpha Controls and Gameplay Guide
- Cortex Command: The Fastest Way to Complete War Torn