If you play Truth: Disorder II and looking for a guide of full walkthrough, this guide will provide you complete walkthrough and achievements explained as well, let’s check it out.
Before beginning, save often. While there’s only a couple of things that lead to a game over, you have 24 save slots and this game doesn’t even take 24 minutes, so you may as well use them!
After the opening dialogue, exit your room.
Talk to Eleran.
Begin side quest: “Our team”
Walk right. Talk to Karl.
Begin side quest: “In the darkness”
Walk around to the north of Karl. Talk to Antis.
Walk to the NW corner of the ship. Talk to Beatris.
Enter the room between Beatris and Antis. Talk to Dr. Sergianna.
Finish side quest: “Our team”
- 🏆 Achievement Unlocked: Our team – You have completed the task “Our team”
Return to the room you started in. Examine the grey control panel on the northern wall.
Finish side quest: “In the darkness”
- 🏆 Achievement Unlocked: An electrician – You have completed the task “In the darkness”
Return to Dr. Sergianna and talk to Airis. Answer: Yes
- 🏆 Achievement Unlocked: Welcome to the simulation! – Welcome to the simulation!
Exit the room you start in to the south.
Follow the path north, east, and around south to the southern edge of the area. DO NOT enter the area that says “Keep Out”.
From the southern edge, go back up to the intersection and left. Enter the open doorway.
- 🏆 Achievement Unlocked: Escape level 1 – You Escape level 1
Follow the path to the SE corner. From the SE corner, work your way north to some stairs.
The path is linear, and all other paths are dead ends.
- 🏆 Achievement Unlocked: Escape level 2 – You Escape level 2
Exit the toilet you start in and go east to an intersection.
Follow north to a room with a table and search the wooden crate for a Key.
Return to the intersection and go south.
Follow the path round to the SE corner and enter the door.
- 🏆 Achievement Unlocked: Escape level 3 – You Escape level 3
Go south to the next area.
- 🏆 Achievement Unlocked: Escape level 4 – You Escape level 4
Enter the building in the NE corner (there’s a blue screen above the doorway).
Run to the right and search the crate for Hammer.
Exit the room.
Use the hammer on the SE building’s door. Enter.
- 🏆 Achievement Unlocked: Escape level 5 – You Escape level 5
Run north to a reception desk.
Go left through a narrow doorway and stick right to some stairs leading up.
Upstairs, make your way to the south edge of the area.
Enter the middle room and search the crate for a Key.
Back to reception and go right this time.
Keep follow the right wall (eventually into a men’s bathroom) and enter the grate on the floor.
- 🏆 Achievement Unlocked: Escape level 6 – You Escape level 6
Sewers again. This is the same map as before, but you’re going in the other direction this time. Make your way to the NE corner and exit.
- 🏆 Achievement Unlocked: Escape level 7 – You Escape level 7
Exit the room you start in and right at the intersection.
North at the second intersection and then right again at the third.
Go right to the end and search a crate for a Key.
Return to the second intersection and south this time.
Follow the 180-degree turn and as you start going north, look right for a door. Enter with the key.
- 🏆 Achievement Unlocked: Escape level 8 – You Escape level 8
Enter the doorway to the far north. There’s a green plus symbol above the doorway.
- 🏆 Achievement Unlocked: Escape level 9 – You Escape level 9
- 🏆 Achievement Unlocked: Escape level 10 – You Escape level 10
Follow the path/road west. Just before the end is a door leading to the Inn.
- 🏆 Achievement Unlocked: Escape level 11 – You Escape level 11
Go to the NE corner and search a crate for a Key.
Return to the middle of the area and enter the middle elevator.
- 🏆 Achievement Unlocked: Escape level 12 – You Escape level 12
Enter the SE room and down the stairs behind the server blocks.
- 🏆 Achievement Unlocked: Escape level 13 – You Escape level 13
Enter the grate in the SE corner.
In the sewers again, follow the wall on the left (best you can) until you reach a crate with a Mystery Key.
Exit the sewers the way you came.
In the NE of this area is an Inn. Enter.
There are two crates behind the counter. Right one has a Key. Left has an achievement (needs Mystery Key).
- 🏆 Achievement Unlocked: It’s a secret! – Secret was found!
Exit the Inn.
Go back south. Before crossing the path over the water, go right to a door. There’s a cocktail over it.
- 🏆 Achievement Unlocked: Escape level 14 – You Escape level 14
Enter the girl’s bathroom in the SE. Walk further in for an achievement.
- 🏆 Achievement Unlocked: FT – This is a
Now go to the very north of the area and talk to Airis. Enter the mirror behind her.
- 🏆 Achievement Unlocked: It’s end? – or not?
Talk to Karl to kill the lights.
Examine the doors south of Eleran twice.
- 🏆 Achievement Unlocked: Bad ending – You went into outer space.
That’s all we are sharing today in Truth: Disorder II 100% Walkthrough Guide, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to alphabetsoup
- Corpse Party 2: Dead Patient – Medical Record Location Guide
- Light Fairytale Episode 1: Kuroko Event Guide
- Corpse Party 2: Dead Patient – Walkthrough With All Collectibles
- Super Life (RPG): Oregano and Golden Egg/Ticket Guide
- Firewood: Walkthrough and 100% Achievement