For Trackless players, this guide is a basic walkthrough unlocking all achievements in one playthrough.
Hence I made this walkthrough detailing everything required to unlock every achievement before it can be missed. Areas can’t be revisited (after taking transport) so make sure to have everything I’ve listed before deisembarking.
Make sure to clear every area for the bonus points. You do need the points at the end for an achievement. I mostly don’t sugest words since they’re not too important. Repeating some is okay. If I do give a suggestion, it looks like *this*.
- Enjoy the passing scenery
Now you can return to the Train Cabin and Observation Car and clear both areas before arriving at the station.
- At the station, clear all the areas and don’t forget the following. Exhaust all conversation with the Seekers and stand in the kiosks to purchase the Themes.
- Station Walkways – Sweet/Sour Seeker (1/4)
- Platform B – Black Ice Theme (1/14) – 80pts
- Platform C – Vanilla Theme (2/14) – 10pts
- Platform C – Cute Meow Theme (3/14) – 100pts
- Up the stairs and through the Atrium to the first trial.
- Bapistry – Temple Theme (4/14) – $150
- After passing the first trial:
- Complete the first trial
- Talk to everyone outside. Facing the bridge, look left for a dirt path and continue down that way.
- Past the Rock Slide – Sweet/Sour Seeker (2/4)
- Continue through the Storm Drain to the City. Explore all four areas: Apartment, VR Store, Liminal (the nightclub), and the Construction Site.
- City – Handsome/Pretty Seeker (1/3)
- VR Store – Nightlife Theme (5/14) – 150pts
- Liminal – Liminal Theme (6/14) – 400pts
Also inside Liminal, talk to the DJ and *spin* the turntable.
- After clearing the Construction Site, take the Elevator down and repair the boat. While riding on the boat be sure to examine (there’s only one that can be scanned):
- [ONE CHANCE?] Sailboat – Ducks (Animal 1/5)
- After leaving the boat, head up the ramp and stairs and look left. Under the rocks is a dark passage. Follow it to the end and find the ???. *Push* it for an achievement.
- Find the secret passage
- Return the way we came for now, as we need to fix the bridge first. Climb up the Span Terminus and *touch* the bridge controls. Use the electric lift to go over the far wall and into the Graveyard.
- In the corner of the Graveyard is a sarcophagus. Beat the quiz: Pythagoras, Liberty, Medusa, David.
- Beat the robotic sarcophagus
- Reward is a new theme.
- Graveyard – Very Spooky Ghosts Theme (7/14) – 5pts
- Activating this theme allows you to see ghosts. There’s one right in front of you. Talk to all 8 of them for an achievement.
- Graveyard – Girl Ghost (1/8)
- Head down into the Masoleum and you’ll see where the secret passage exited. Use the secret passage to return over the bridge. Backtrack for the following two ghosts:
- Atrium – Cyber Ghost (2/8)
- Liminal – Skull Ghost (3/8)
- Return to the Masoleum and continue with the second trial. In the room with the statue of Gisant is another ghost:
- Tomb – Mask Ghost (4/8)
- Finish the second trial.
- Complete the second trial
- As you exit into the open, examine the animal on the left.
- Cave – Cavewalker (Animal 2/5)
- Ignore the ferry on the left and go around to the dam on the right.
- Dam – Sweet/Sour Seeker (3/4)
- On the ferry. Don’t pay at the Payment Kiosk and perform these steps on the Frozen Laptop (Thanks to
* “restart” the computer
* “crack” the passwords
* “connect” to the network
* “sniff” the traffic (“capture” should definitely work here but doesn’t, ugh)
* “code” a program
* “compile” the program
* “spoof” the IP address
* “execute” your software
Look at you Hacker
- After *blowing* the horn on the ferry, equip the Temple theme and be sure to examine:
- [ONE CHANCE?] Ferry – Seasmaster (Animal 3/5)
- Open the security doors with Leander’s assistance. Inside the hangar is another theme. Fix the plane.
- Garage – Mechanised Theme (8/14) – 5pts
- Land outside the garden. Fix the intercom and head inside. Don’t forget:
- Garden – Critter (Animal 4/5)
- Garden – Handsome/Pretty Seeker (2/3)
- Garden – Thorn Theme (9/14) – 400pts
- Garden – Tea Time Theme (10/14) – 800pts
- Inside the palace, complete the third trial.
- Complete the 3rd trial
- Leaving the palace, we reach a large open desert. Grab this:
- Shed (2,134) – Shooting Star Theme (11/14) – 150pts
- This theme makes you walk faster. Very useful out here. Continue on your trek:
- Barn (100,223) – Out West Theme (12/14) – 200pts
- Desert (29.5,286.6) – Multi Ghost (5/8)
- Re-equip the Shooting Star Theme. From the back of the mountain (around 45, 238), spam jump to the highest peak.
- Return to the front of the mountain and follow the lights up the stairs.
- Viewing Platform – Spooky Ghost (6/8)
- Viewing Platform – Handsome/Pretty Seeker (3/3)
- Enter the building past The Object.
- Gift Shop – Tarot Theme (13/14) – $900
- Gift Shop – Seeker Robes – $1000
- Gift Shop – Pants – $500
- Gift Shop – Undershirt – $300
- Gift Shop – Overcoat – $700
- Gift Shop – “sNeekers” – $400
- Gift Shop – Souvenirs – $200
- Gift Shop – Souvenirs – $100
- Buy everything in the shop
- Save once more before going out the exit door in the Gift Shop.
- End the game going home
- Head to the other end of the desert.
- Map Edge (-52,172) – Snake-Deer (Animal 5/5)
- Nearby marked by a lone statue is the Back Path (-21, 156). Head up the path to the first building.
- Animal Shelter – Boy Ghost (7/8)
- Animal Shelter – Pet Theme (14/14) – 1000pts
- Buy all the phone themes
- Continue up.
- Back Path – Sweet/Sour Seeker (4/4)
Sweet and Sour
- Save again and head down to The Object. *Absorb* it.
- End the game on your own terms
- Go to the coordinates Hiero gave you (-63, 143) to find a Bunker. Save and head inside.
- Bunker – Robot Ghost (8/8)
- Find all the ghosts
- Clear the Bunker then *scan* The Object via the Back Path for Eudo. On the way back, help Leander take measurements. Return to the bunker. *Analyse* the data on the desk, then examine the telescope, scan, impact data.
- Continue helping Eudo. After *donning* the spacesuit but before leaving, *promise* Leander to come back in one piece.
- Leave though the exit near Hiero.
- End the game helping out