For new players of Tracery of Fate, this guide will show you some tips which will help you to explore the dying world of Alfira.
Some useful tips for the game
- There are no usual quests like “go there and bring 10 skins of a killed wolf”, you will have to explore this world yourself, look for the books that will reveal to you the events of that time, old notes of the inhabitants, etc.
- All interactive riddles or things are highlighted, but how to solve them you must guess by yourself. However you can disable this highlight is the settings.
- The Book of Life in the Game Menu will become your assistant.
- The Bane will slowly drain your life energy down.
- You will have to find a Catalyst item to be able to activate the Stone of Life in the Lower Town.
- Your actions will affect the world around you. After the activation of the Stone of Life, new monsters may appear to occupy the territory cleared from the Bane.
- After the activation of the Stone of Life in the Ancient Vale area, a Priestess and a Merchant will be able to enter the area. The Altar of Souls and a Shrine will also be functional letting you to convert some of collected Souls Crystals into your passive skill upgrades.
- There is a Shrine next to the Priestess. After returning the Relic to the Priestess, you will get additional active weapon skill to choose from.
- During the combat you will gain special energy called Anger. It is displayed above the health bar. When you will have enough Anger Points to charge your active skill on a certain weapon its’ mark will start glowing. You may spend it to charge the selected active ability of the weapon.
- Merchant can increase the capacity of your pouches and unlock new item types but will ask you for the Schematics.
- There are two slots on your body where several consumable pouches are located. On your chest there is a slot for healing and recovering consumables. On your left hip however there is a slot for mines and grenades.
- You will run out of bullets but they can be restored with Arsenal in each Sentinel Stronghold. A stone showcase with a glass. You will find it shortly before leaving the Tutorial dungeon. By the way consumables are automatically refilled during the purchase from the merchant.