Want to play with 2 monitors or more for splitscreen? We’ll cover that in this Totally Reliable guide. Multiplayer on a local device can be an enjoyable experience with this guide. There is no official Config file in the installation folder, however we will be going the route of Regedit today.
- 1. Enable Windowed by launching game and going to options, graphics. Exit application.
- 2. Open Regedit via Windows search. Admin privileges required.
- 3. Paste this into Regedit Address bar (If available on your windows device)
- Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\We’re Five Games\Totally Reliable Delivery Service
- 4. Find the Settings in photo and change to your desired resolution for splitscreen. (For 2 1080p monitors use 3840 width and 1080 height. Calculate based on your setup. Change your resolutions on both monitors to match said resolution. (E.G. 2 x 1920x1080p monitors) Be sure to use Decimal not Hexa. We’re humans not robots who can read machine code.
- 5. Launch the game and move the window to cover both screens.
- 6. Please thumbs up if this Totally Reliable guide helped! Have fun!
Leave any questions in the comments.
- 404Sight: Low FPS Fixed
- SoulWorker How to Increase FPS By Setting Resolution Lower
- The Outer Worlds How to Change FOV for Widescreen Monitors
- [Fixed]Soulworker: Fullscreen Bug
- PowerBeatsVR: Heart Rate Monitor Integration Guide