For The Quarry players who have a widescreen, but don’t know how to enable widescreen mode, this guide will explain how.
How to Enable Widescreen Mode
The aspect ratio of 21:9 or wider is not properly supported in this game. When choosing a widescreen resolution, black stripes remain on all sides and it is impossible to play like this.
But you can fix it and run the game in a 21:9 aspect ratio.
Here is the steps:
1) Go to this link: https://github.com/RoseTheFlower/UltrawideIndex/releases/tag/thequarry
2) Download The.Quarry.Ultrawide.v1.0.zip
3) Unpack archive anywhere you want
4) Start the game
5) Open The Quarry Ultrawide v1.0.exe
6) Press F9 to enable or disable ultrawide mode.
That’s all we are sharing today in The Quarry How to Enable Widescreen Mode (21:9 or Wider ), if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author TrickyEgor
- The Quarry How to Speed Up The Cutscene
- The Quarry How to Remove 2K Launcher & Slightly Improve Performance
- The Quarry How to Save Everyone Walkthrough Guide