For The King’s Heroes players, this guide will help you to find all secret areas in the game.
I didn’t plan on making a guide here, especially since there is an official guide sold already, but since there are some secret areas that hinders your progression, I ended up making a guide.
This guide will be fully dedicated to list all secret areas that I managed to find in the game.
Head inside the house to the northwest corner and head directly west after you enter it.
Enter the town from the west side. You can walk through the forest surrounding the town from the west side to reach it.
Just like Sildevie, enter the town from the west side.
In the final boss room (top of the dungeon), fall into the abyss.
Enter the town from the west side. You need to go around the world map to reach the other side of the land across the river. Don’t forget to get Ribbons of Mercury from the broken pot to the east too.
Head to the area with a lot of stairs (more than 4) and use the southwestern stairs (it leads downstairs). Keep on following the path until you reach a dead end and two chests. The north wall between two yellow flowers and three yellow flowers in this area can be bypassed.
- In the first floor, you’ll see an isolated room with a chest up north. Enter it from the northeast side.
- In the third floor, go north from the waterfall on the west.
- In the twelfth floor, head west from the northwest side to proceed with the dungeon.
- In the next floor after 3), head west from the north corridor from the previous floor entrance.
- After going through 4), head to the northwest area and hug the east wall. There is nothing here.
- In the next floor after 4) and 5), head east after going through the corridor from the previous floor entrance.
- This leads to the same area as 6). In the same floor as 6), follow the path to the east and head west right before the stairs on the southeast side.
- In the second floor, head to the east wall, near the southeast chest.
- In the second floor, head to the west wall, near the middle west chest.
- In the third floor, head to the west wall.
- In the fourth floor, head to the northwesternmost tile.
- From 4), head downstairs twice. You’ll reach an area with 4 pools to the south. Head north, then west from the leftmost pool.
- After heading to the north teleporter, head to the southwest corner of the map and hug the west wall.
- After going through 1), head south after you reach the dead end.
- After going through 2), head all the way south and hug the east wall.
That’s all we are sharing today in The King’s Heroes Secret Areas Guide, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author aquatorrent