The Beast Inside is a unique, gripping twist on thriller and survival horror. Immerse in the story of long-buried secrets, personal tragedies, and madness. Play as two protagonists bounded by dark heritage. Combat the enemies, solve riddles and experience real terror in the 3D-scanned environment.
Location of save files is in:
!!! DO NOT TOUCH AchievementGlobal.sav !!! as it is cummulative file that stores every and each achievement you gathered while playing. Rewriting this file with older one may make you miss achievements you already gathered in the game, therefore not unlocking “Citizen of Blackstone” (Unlock all achievements).
Achievements.sav is the file that stores gained achievements in the current playthrough, gets deleted once you finish the game.
Both files are readable with Notepad++, not fit to edit but you can get the basic info of your progress in it.
It is advicable to backup your save files (except AchievementsGlobal.sav !) in chapter 13 so you won’t need to play entire game to see other endings too.
THIS GAME HAS NO CHAPTER SELECTION AFTER FINISHING IT. (at the time of writing this guide)
Written by Ωhmf’ktet
- Someday You’ll Return Save Location Guide Can’t Load Savefile Solution
- Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition: How to Backup Save Game Files
- Trover Saves the Universe: Save Game File Guide
- Dark Deception: Save Game Guide
- BarnFinders Save File Location How to Editing for Money and Other Items