For The Backroom – Lost and Found players who are collecting achievements, this is an 100% achievements guide which will help you out.
Story Related (Unmissable)
- Missing And Returned : You need to find the daughter Quaraff to earn this achievement.
- Get Lost : Die for the first time ( In the found mode it is much more available to get,but I recommend skydiving into the unknown).
- Gone and Discovered : Find the Quaraff mother and reunite her with the daughter.
- Lost and Found : Find the Quaraff father in the outside area and reunite the family.
- A way out : Finish the game and learn the truth about the facility .
- The Lost and The Found: Finish the game in the found mode (just play the game very cautious and you will get it (I played and finished this mode 3 times to find out if i could speedrun this btw)).
- Speedrun : Complete the game in 20 minutes ( I reccomend getting this in ‘The Lost’ campaign but if you want to do this in The Found MAD REZPEKT .
Missable Achievements (Paintings)
1) When you wake up at the start point located on the right side wall near a box.
2) After you walked near a manequin and saw the room upclose located on the right side wall near the staircase.
3) When you crossed the gap with the room to reach Mother Quaraff’s location go right side and jump down a hole, afterwards look at the backside of where you fell down.
4) When you reach a big open room with a staircase across to it, go either the leftmost or the rightmost doorway to reach the painting.
5) After you fell down the spiral hole to get to positive side you will see a tight gap,squeeze there and get the painting.
6) When you reach Father Quaraff’s location located on a wall.
7) After you fell down to outside go immideately right and find the last painting hanged on a wall.
Missable Achievements (Almond Waters)
1) After you climbed up the first staircase go forwards until you hit a wall turn backwards and see 2 box piles. In between (1.st bottle)
2) Go right from ‘1’ and locate a pitch black room between the manequin exit and first bottle location, inside the darkness.
3) After getting the child see a room with blue lights, immideatelly look left and see a hallway with the bottle.
4)When you reach the room don’t go up the stairs instead walk leftmost and see an eye icon(walk backwards in).
5)In the room where you found the 4.th painting go up the stairs just 1 time don’t walk up the second instead turn around and walk back down ( the place will change) and get it.
6) When you see plants in a room go right (the game wants you walk down the stairs) go up until it blocks you and then turn back and see 6.th water.
7) After you get back in the room move forward 2 or 3 times then turn right you will see 7.th water in front of you.
8) Move 1 right fom ‘7’ get off the room jump down and walk on the roof side of the room to get it.
9) When you see the outside don’t jump down instead turn back and find the 9.th bottle.
10) When you go for Father Quaraff you will see some platforms jump on them to get it.
Missable Achievements (Zebra Locations)
1) After you walk up the stairs walk to the area where you found the almond water go straight from there and locate a ‘L’ shaped wall, in there 1.st zebra ( be careful if you take too long you will spawn in a different room near the location).
2) When you fall down to the ‘Animalistic’ shade place make the room turn (+ and – accordingly) you will find the zebra in negative place on a desk. (It is tricky keep trying!!!)
3) When you are getting to the ‘Medium Fuel’ you need to search the corridors of the tight rooms and find an eye symbol and PRESTO!
4) When getting to the ‘Large Fuel’ walk to the broken cardboard box room and find the zebra on the floor.
5) After falling down to outside and getting the ‘Large Fuel’ climb back up again but instead turn left, you will see a large collumn walk on it. After that go to the roof of the outside and claim your prize.
Secret Endings ( Don’t tell others )
- Rather Me : After getting all the Quarrafs in the room the room malfunctions, you need to get to 85-95 range on the capacity (for some reason we are %5-%10 heavy?) then YEET YOURSELF OUT .
- Eternal Party: This was my last achievement and it is a nightmare SHOUT OUT TO ‘smithblazin14’ you can watch their walktrough on the Youtube or in the survey section.
You need to get the daughter Quaraff and walk near the room entrance don’t enter it instead walk up through the stairs and find a pitch black hallway. There turn right or left depends on where you entered and find a gap, squeeze in and most importantly PARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!