Good day everyone! This game is MUCH BETTER, than similar I`ve played on steam before. So I want more people can fully enjoy this game too!
1. Install game
2. Launch game first time
3. Choose English
4. You see game menu? Ok, now Shutdown game
5. Shutdown Steam client too
6. Search here https://discord.gg/amUnTYc
7. You must find by yourself way to うんこモリモリ丸\Taima Miko Yuugi\Modified Font Size *** Patches
8. Download TMY_12.rar
9. Extract “Game.rgss3a” to the game installation folder (*:\Steam\steamapps\common\Taima Miko Yuugi) with overwrite!
If you done everything right, next time launch game you will see it patched by Mars.666. Thanks them group, we can fully enjoy many games.
Settings and Controls (Fullscreen)
I advice you my settings to play comfortable no matter keybord or gamepad(my controller Steam identified like PS3). Here you are screenshots for easier to understand:
“gamepad” tab just click – reset
“keyboard” tab – reset and CHANGE Enterbutton function to “A”
There is NO true controller support in RPGMaker games! So Steam are just emulate gamepad buttons like Big Picture control with joystick as “mouse+keyboard”!!! This means just forget about “gamepad” tab config and make use ONLY from “keyboard” tab. But that is OK, when you understand it.
Now, I will explain little more to help you out if you want to make your own config.
We CANT bind any button we want, BUT we can CHOOSE function for listed keyboard keys.
That means, if you use config I recommend, you will use it this way:
Function “A” = Run/Speed up game scenes = Enter, Shift
Function “B” = Menu/Cancel/Back = Esc, X, Num 0
Function “C” = Action/Talk/Confirm = Space, Z
You can move = Arrow keys or Num Arrow keys
Gamepad PS3 or similar (turn on Analog before launch game)
Run/Speed up game scenes = X button
Menu/Cancel/Back = Start button
Action/Talk/Confirm = O button
You can move = Left Analog Stick
After you configurate your controls, ofcourse you want FULLSCREEN game.
There are two options:
Alt+Enter = “Fullscreen” in black box
F5 = Change window size ! I recommend it! Push F5 few times to MAXED out game screen size to whole monitor!
Now we left only last in-game settings to deal with:
1. Start New game
2. Read Setsuna dialogue with Mayuko
3. After it complete you can move
4. Now open menu (Esc, X keyboard or Start button gamepad)
5. Item -> KeyItem -> “Confirm” button to change it
6. Difficulty -> Recommend change it to “Difficult” = Hard. You will get more fun like this.
7. Mayuko’s Messaging ON -> DONT touch it! She will explain and help whole game!
8. Sound -> everything to 100 if you play in headphones with easy volume control
9. The way to rush -> Choose “Release to spring” = run all time(push button to slowdown ONLY one time in game for crossing rope)
10. Effect of Maps -> Recommend “Turn OFF” (your eyes will thank you)
That`s it. You are good, fast and furious. Enjoy the game and have a nice time!
1. Paper treasure box – Cheapest loot (High chance get key of warehouse)
2. Wooden treasure box – Medium loot (Low chance get key of warehouse)
3. Iron treasure box – Better loot
4. Green warehouse – each need 1 key of warehouse to open. Best loot. You even can obtain upgraded weapon(except best 3 at game end) that you can craft, but dont have at present time. And there are 10 unique accessory, that can ONLY be obtain from each “hard to reach” Green warehouse 1 per location!
But what you will loot is totally random, so good luck!
- Drift86: Xbox One Controller Settings and Config File
- Task Force: Controller Setup Guide
- Terraria 1.4 How to Make Terraria Plays in Fullscreen
- Kritika:REBOOT – XboxOne Controller Setup
- AFTERBURN: Controller Customized Guide