For Tactics Ogre: Reborn players, this guide will provide you the cheat table for use with Cheat Engine, let’s check them out.
I manually searched for and tinkered with various values in the game using Cheat Engine[www.cheatengine.org], and I organized the results into the following cheat table:
You can set a value to a folder to set the same value to its contents, and you can check/uncheck a folder to check/uncheck its contents. Thus, to set all items to 999 (max), you can just highlight all of the top inventory folders and set them to 999, and it’ll recursively set all items to 999.
Note that this is not a guide for how to use Cheat Engine: this is simply a cheat table I developed and want to share with folks who already know how to use Cheat Engine.
- Gained EXP after battle
- Money (Goth)
- (Hopefully) All Weapons
- (Hopefully) All Armor
- (Hopefully) All Arcana
- (Hopefully) All Sundries
- (Hopefully) All Charms
- Tactics Ogre: Reborn Palace of the Dead Updated Map Guide
- Tactics Ogre: Reborn EXP Charms Save Them For Guests!
- Tactics Ogre: Reborn Loot Spreadsheet Guide
- Tactics Ogre: Reborn How to Improve Scaling Beyond 1080p
- Tactics Ogre: Reborn How to Recruit Level 50 Unit at the Start of Chapter 4