Here is locations of all the lost children in Swords & Souls: Neverseen. the game is just came out. We will update this guide as I gothrough the game.
Just like the first game, there are lost children! The achievement No Longer Forgotten is unlocked by finding all the lost children. (Number to be added later)
Starting in Chapter 1 you can only get the following! To get the rest, you need to move ahead in the story
- In Town, Bottom right
- In Blacksmith, Bottom right
- In the Tavern, Middle
- World map, Treeline
- Once you unlock the Museum, Go into the monster tunnel. Scroll all the way right and find him in the bottom right corner!
- Once you unlock the Museum, Go into the aquarium on the right. Inside she will be floating in the middle!
In Chapter 2, there are a few more children!
- In the World Map, near the base of a cliff
- After completing the first mission for Chapter 2, the Market will unlock.
- After unlocking the market, buy the flute, and the melody books to tame a mole and mosquito. After taming your first pet, you will unlock the Pet Garden
Gotta wait until Chapter 3 to progress!!
- In the World Map, once Chapter 3’s Fog of War clears, you’ll see him in the trees!
Again….Wait until Chapter 4!
- In the World Map, once Chapter 4’s Fog of War clears, you’ll see her in the water near the ship!!
Written by ZomB Turtles