In this guide you will learn how to unlock Sonic the Hedgehog.
How do I unlock Sonic?
Unlocking Sonic is fairly straightforward, but that doesn’t mean unlocking him will be easy. You need to play through and complete the first 8 worlds of the game (thankfully you don’t need the Champion Medals for them, therefore using continues to keep playing won’t ruin your chances).
Once you clear World 8 (Space Case), Sonic will be all yours to play as.
Selecting him will change the menu theme to Sonic Mania’s, and all bananas will be changed to Rings. His ball will be a unique blue colour, and many of his classic animations are brought back from his games, such as his stage transition being inspired by Sonic CD’s time travel.
Unfortunately, Sonic can only be used in the main game, he cannot be used in any online or party games.
- Unturned: Colour Code Lists
- Sonic Generations: How to Limit to 30FPS(Nvidia)
- Azur Lane: Crosswave – How to Oath a Ship
- Fall Guys Consistently Reaching Final Stage Tips
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon Shareholder Meetings – Quick and Easy Guide