A quick guide showing how to utilize the huge potential of Hearth of Glory town upgrade.
Since at least small army is required in order to protect yourself from goblin raids it shouldn’t be a big problem to meet the requirements for the upgrade:
● Archer lvl 3
● Footman lvl 3
● Knight lvl 3
● 20 small tonic ( Herbalist lvl 1 required)
● 5 heavy bandage (Herbalist lvl 4 required)
Each defeated wave grants your city additional score + some nice loot from fallen enemies. After a bunch of waves you’ll never have to worry about gold again 😉
Knights will tank a lot of damage from upcoming enemies.
You need at least 2-3 of them to keep the undeads away from the rest of your team.
Required to keep your tanks healthy.
You should aim for 2-4 clerics.
Your main damage source.
Honestly, you just can’t have too many of them. Once you feel like your frontline is strong enough to tank the spawning enemy wave just keep recruting new archers.
For arrow upgrade go both for fire and slow arrows, 50/50.
You should have about 3-5 before reaching 50 wave.
I think they are optional. They have a decent damage but also are less tanky than knights.
You can put extra 1-3 footmen to keep the enemies away from your archers.
When your party is ready just deploy a next wave. Early waves are very weak but also won’t give you much loot in return. The real grind starts when you reach wave 70+.
Remember to craft new gear for your soldiers and make a break every few waves so your army could rest and eat.
- Might is Right: How to Kill a Healer
- The Knight of the Crimson Tower: 100% Achievements Guide
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition – All Taunt Lists
- Kingdom Rush Vengeance They’re Coming Achievement Guide
- Blood of Steel A Little Walkthrough Guide for Ma Chao