For Stay Out of the House players, this guide is to solve all Puzzles and Codes for the House and Bunker so let’s start with the House one.
– Toolbox Padlock : 4262
– Closet Padlock : 5291
– Clock code : 05:00
– Voltage Puzzle : 45v , 30v ,50v and 70v : The objective is not to exceed 200v.
– Lead door leading to the bunker : 9751
Before going for Bunker solutions i want to tell where some items are.
– Batteries : 1 in the second floor , 1 in the first floor in the living room (AVAC Fire Fighting device) and 1 in attic.
– Hammer : seems to be always in first floor (At least for me)
– Valve handle : In the well outside the House after exiting by the attic.
– B202 footlocker code : 1304
– B207 storage emergency door : Just shoot the knob with the revolver
– B208 Conference door : Just shoot the knob
– Operation disk defragmentation : the 3 blue above , the 3 yellow in the middle and the 2 purple below : The solution is to put the color with the most square of his color first and the one with the least in last ( refer to this https://youtu.be/q2rfIHvJPNc?t=3463) Don’t forget to use it on the leaking pipe to cool it.
– Shutdown code (Blue) : B2 , A2 , C4 , B1, B3 , C1 , A4 , C2
Shutdown code (Red) : A1 , B2 , C3 , B2 , A3 , A4
There you go you can complete the game.