• You can choose to “purify” or “destroy” the spirit using different key item in sequence. The rest of option results different bad end.
• Unlike Death Mark, banishing spirit is more simplified and require one key item at a time (no item combo like Death Mark).
Yuri is a first spirit that doesn’t have purify / destroy choice, just for story progression.
(Alternative) Pier Pipes → Crowbar
[Purify] Urashima Woman (Face) → Calligraphy Flyer
[Purify] Offerings (Bottom Left) → Utility Knife (Obtain Repaired Plushie)
[Purify] Kubitarou → Repaired Plushie
[Purify] Bird Legs → Spray Paint
[Purify] Lamp (Left Side) → Incense (Obtain Lit Incense)
[Purify] Screaming Author (Trunk) → Lit Incense
[Purify] TV/VCR (Right Side) → Memorial Video
Demon Tsukuyomi is second spirit that doesn’t have purify / destroy choice, just for story progression.
Lower-Left Face → Burnt Robot
Lower-Right Face → Laughing Girl
Lower-Right Face → Cymbal Gorilla
The rest of options will result different game over scenes.
Kakuya encounter is straightforward and involved around crisis choices.
- Spirit Hunter: NG – How to Unlock CGs
- Spirit Hunter: NG – All Ending Guide
- Spirit Hunter: NG – D-Man Card Location Guide