For Spelunky 2 players, this is a simple and quick video walkthrough to fill up those elusive journal entries, this will help you reach eggplant world easily, let’s check it out.
Since journal entries aren’t affected by seeds, then I decided to upload this PERFECT seed for the quickest eggplant speedrun one could ask for.
It has literally everything you need to make a successful and almost effortless victory in order to unlock those elusive journal entries for your 100% completion.
1. Why a seeded run?
A: Getting an Eggplant by normal means requires multiple resets, doing it normally only for the purpose of filling up your entries is pretty much a waste of time.
2. How can I start a seeded run?
A: Have at least 16 different characters unlocked at the hub, so you can access the ladder on the right side of it which will lead you to the item that unlocks seeded runs.
3. What is the seed?
A: Open your eyes.
4. Why didn’t you use the waddler?
A: This is a speedrun showcase. You can take all of the extra steps to obtain the flying beast if you wish, by depositing the eggplant in Olmec’s lair waddler. Then finding the waddler’s hidden entrance again on 5-1.
5. Why didn’t you finish the run?
A: I plan to make separate showcases for other parts of the game.
This video focuses only at reaching the Eggplant World as fast and easily as possible.
6. How do you unlock the 8-bit man?
A: Beat the boss of the final area in the video and continue to the next room afterwards.
If you have any further questions then feel free to write them down in the comments section.
- Spelunky 2 All Routes and Endings
- Terraria 1.4 Where to Find the Pyramid Seed Provided
- Terraria 1.4 How to Find the Special Seed
- Spelunky 2 How to Easily Defeat Olmec in Co-op
- The Pedestrian: Walkthrough with All Solutions