How to win regular game in 1 turn?
In main menu create a new game and press Advanced Setup button.
On below screenshot is set Rise & Fall ruleset but if possible change to Standard Ruleset.
1. Set any leader. There is a lot of specific leader achievements so you can get these in really fast way.
2. Set difficulty game. If you select Deity difficulty, you will gain 8 achievements for all difficulty levels.
3. You can change start era – there is 7 achievements which are associated with start area.
4. Select Map type. You’ll get achievement for 6 types: Shuffle, Fractal, Continents, Pangaea, Island Plates and Island Sea.
5. Select Map Size. For each size is 1 achievement.
6. Limit turns set to Custom. After that you will be available to change max limit turns.
7. Type 1 in Max Turns edit field.
Start a game. Found a city and do all things to end the turn.
Enjoy the win:)
NOTE: for some reason sometimes above “1 turn trick” does not work and you lose after 1 turn is complete (I noticed that especially when I tried win as Victoria). Probably it’s happen when you have selected other Ruleset than “Standard Ruleset”. There is really rare in other leaders but in such case start game from some late era (e.g. Atomic) and apart from found a city purchase as many tiles as you have money. And of course set Standard Ruleset during creating game.
How to win in easy and quick way if 1 turn trick does not work?
For some leaders (e.g. Kristina and Kupe from the newest DLC Gathering Storm) I had issues to win using 1 turn trick. You can not set Standard Ruleset for mentioned leaders. What I did:
1. Set your leader.
2. Set difficulty to Settler and choose later Era start, e.g. Modern Era.
3. Disable all victory conditions apart from Score Victory. Change turn limit to small number, e.g. 3 or 5. Disable Barbarians.
Start game. Found as many cities as many settlers you have and play as normal. Monitor Score ranking. If you are on top, you will win and will gain achievement for victory.
Written by Lipstick