For Samurai Jack: Battle Through players who want to change language, This game seems to use your system’s language settings by default, but here’s how to change the menu and subtitles language to English or any other translation this game has.
Finding steam launch parameters settings
First, you need to find steam launch options settings. To do that:
- Open your steam LIBRARY
- Find Samurai-Jack: Battle Through Time in the list
- Right-click on the title in the list and select Properties (or left-click the game in the list, then find a gear icon, left-click it and select Properties)
Game’s properties window will pop up. In GENERAL tab, find and click Set launch options…
Launch options window will pop up.
Adding a language parameter
To revert the game’s language back to your system’s language, open launch options again, remove the line and press OK to save.
List of parameters for other languages
- Rocket League How to Change Language Guide (PC & Consoles)
- Craftopia How to Change Language to English
- STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order™ – How to Change Voices to English
- Devil Slayer – Raksasi: How to Select English
- [Fixed]Stronghold HD: Screen Flickering Issues on Win 10