Röki is a puzzle-story game developed by Polygon Treehouse, which is originally released in 2020 on Steam. if you do not want to grind with it, you can use the save files to get 100 completion.
Updated December 2022 | We checked for new Röki Saves
- This save file has been tested to work for the Steam version.
- Back up Your own saves before you are adding.
- If you want to share your saves, please leave a comment and sent your saves via Email, and we will add them with your credits.
Röki 100% Save
Author: FANIS WEST (Save 1) and Ânon (Save 2)
Collected all All Collectibles and icons, open all the entries in the diary. Save is designed for those who have passed the game completely, but could not collect where – then the secrets.
Save Game Location:
- C:\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Polygon Treehouse\Roki
Important! – Make sure the game is not running.
- Download the following .rar file (Roki.rar) via the link below (choosing one of two).
- Unpack it and replace the files in your saved game location above.
- Start the game.
Size: 480 Kb
Note: If the download link below is broken, please let me know.
Unruly Heroes Save Game FAQs
I Can not Find the Save Files Locations?
The AppData folder is normally hidden and must be made visible in the folder options in the system settings by ticking the appropriate box to show those folders. or you can find your save files via the method below:
- Press Win + R
- Type %appdata%
- Go to folder Above (LocalLow)
- Go to folder Polygon Treehouse
- Go to folder Röki, and you should be able to find your autosaves here.
How to Fix the ‘White Screen’ Bug?
Try to Start a new game will be OK, if it does not work for you, deleting the roki folder in the “..\AppData\LocalLow\Polygon Treehouse\” directory and selecting new game seems to have made it work. you can also use the save games above.
How Long is the Game (Steam Version)?
About 9-12 Hours.