For Rocket League players, this is a simple guide about all cars in game 2020 and how you can find them, let’s check it out.
- After the ‘free to play’ release some body cars changed from “paid” to free and become legacy so everyone could have it.
Platform Exclusives Cars
- The Hogsticker and Armadillo bodies are only available in the Xbox One version of the game.The Armadillo is unlocked by completing a season in the single-player Season Mode.
The Hogsticker is unlocked by playing one match with every common body.
- The Luigi NSR, Mario NSR, and Samus’ Gunship bodies are only available for Nintendo Switch players.The Mario NSR may only be used while on the orange team, while the Luigi NSR is only available on the blue team. They are unlocked for Switch users by default at the beginning of the game.
Samus’ Gunship is unlocked by completing matches.
- The Sweet Tooth body is only available in the PlayStation 4 version of the game.
It is unlocked by playing one match with every common body.
- These bodies can be acquired from Crates, or through the trading system when players trade in five very rare items. Import-rarity painted versions of common vehicle bodies can be obtained exclusively through trade-ins. ]All import bodies can be traded between players.Some import bodies are special variants of another Battle-Car, and therefore have the same hitboxes, physics, and turning radius as their original counterparts. These include the Octane ZSR, the Breakout Type-S, and the Road Hog XL.
- You have to pay to play with this bodies.
The following body can be obtained by completing a specific challenge in the Llama-Rama event.
The following body can be obtained by linking your Twitch Prime account with your Rocket League platform of choice.
These bodies were available in Premium Rocket Pass 1. They can still be traded.
These bodies were available in Premium Rocket Pass 2. Only painted variants of the Artemis GXT can be traded.
These bodies were available in Premium Rocket Pass 3. Only painted variants of the Guardian GXT can be traded.
These bodies were available in Premium Rocket Pass 4. Only painted variants of the Mudcat GXT can be traded.
These bodies are available in Premium Rocket Pass 5. Only painted variants of the Chikara GXT can be traded.
These bodies are available in Premium Rocket Pass 6. Only painted variants of the Ronin GXT can be traded.
The following bodies are available in Premium Season 1 Rocket Pass. Only painted variants of the Harbinger GXT can be traded.
That’s all we are sharing today in Rocket League All Cars 2020 & How to Find Them, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Mica ♥
- Rocket League All Servers Location Guide
- Rocket League MMR & New Ranks in 2020
- Rocket League How to Change Language Guide (PC & Consoles)
- Rocket League How to Get to SSL (Tips & Tricks)
- Rocket League: NCVR Item Lists