For Record of Lodoss War-Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth- players, this game contains leftover data from Touhou Luna Nights, including HP1 Mode and All Skills Mode!
Much harder than official mode because you can’t trade hits with bosses , and contains frustration factor (e.g.. The horribly designed semi-Boss Rush at the final area) so only recommended to side scrolling master players for challenge purpose…
“All Skills” Mode (Sort of…)
Being able to utilize dash makes some energy traps much easier to pass through, and dash mechanism contains a whole lot of possibilities; it’s so sad that dash function didn’t find a major showtime to fully flesh out in this game…
Graphics of dash did not exist. Maybe the extra modes are not intended to be used at all
How to activate them
2. Use notepad to open config.ini
3. Add following text, and save the config file:
4. Open the game and browse an empty save slot, two extra labels would be seen in glitched space, move the cursor to the mode which you want to apply on your new save file (using exact the same method as in Luna Nights), and press confirm button. Then the game would be started in one of the leftover extra modes you applied.
- Touhou Luna Nights: Achievements Guide
- Amnesia: Rebirth How to Enable Debugging Window and Console
- Fall Guys Disable Analytics & Opt-Out User_Tracking Guide
- Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron – Flyboyz Edition How to Change In-Game Language
- Scrap Mechanic How to Enable Mods in Survival (Install and Turn On)