The Refrigerator Railcar provides a boost to the money you make when delivering freight that is also considered food. But what food commodities benefit from the car and are there any that do not? This guide addresses that question.
There are numerous commodities that are considered food and many that are not, some which may be surprising.
This list was compiled based on observed revenue from a train delivering to a city station. Deliveries to Warehouses do not benefit from the Refrigeration Car.
– Game version 1.9 Beta (pre-France DLC)
– Sandbox mode
– no mods
– All maps available to current version of game. Multiple eras in a map were used as food commodities changed in different eras (1850 versus 1910 for example)
– Assumed that one map for USA represented all maps of USA. For example, east coast versus west. Thus, it is possible that this was a bad assumption.
Fish (South America only)
Food not benefiting from the Refrigeration Car:
Fish (except South America)
- Crossroads Inn: All Recipes Lists
- Monsters of Kanji: Word Maps Guide
- Ticket to Ride: First Journey 100% Achievement Guide
- Don’t Starve Together: All Crockpot Recipes
- RISK: Global Domination – Beginners’ Guide