For Potion Permit players who suffer massive slowed movement, it was a V-Sync issue and this guide will show you how to fix it.
1. Access the NVIDIA Control Panel
2. Go to Manage 3D Settings
3. Select Program Settings next to Global Settings
4. If Potion Permit is not on the list of programs go ahead and select Add and put it in there
5. In the Specify the settings for this program section you are looking for the Max Frame Rate option
6. I have a 144 Hz Monitor So I capped it at 144 Frames, If you have a 60 Hz monitor I would suggest capping at 60 FPS
So yea it’s a V-sync issue/FPS issue, I noticed it since my FPS was staying at 800 FPS regardless of V-sync setting being turned on or off