Speed Demon is currently bugged and you cannot get the achievement without following these steps.
What to do
From your registry.
To do this (in Windows – any version):
1. Open up the Registry Editor by opening the Start Menu (or by simply pressing Start + R) and typing “regedit” (no quotes) and then pressing enter
2. Using the folder structure, browse to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Atmos Games, LLC\Pinstripe
3. Clicking the keys I mention above, and deleting them.
Once you have done this, you can start the game and complete it in under an hour to get the achievement.
General tips for obtaining it
* The game is very easily beatable in under 30 minutes, assuming you have played a couple of times
* It’s fine to play the game in Adventure Plus
* I didn’t save or die
* You don’t need to talk to people, kill everything, find all clues, do any of the find-differences puzzles or anything unnecessary like that
* You do need to find the necessary story clues like the toy box code, newspaper and the two times for the clock. You also need to start the gas line
* Assuming you’re playing Adventure Plus, and have over 300 frozen oils, you can purchase the lift ticket straight away on your first trip through, there’s no need to return and collect all those frozen oils from earlier.
- Craftlands Workshoppe Movement Option Guide
- Castle Crashers: How to Move
- Unturned: How to Create Clothing Mods
- Seek Girl Level 5 Bug Fix (to Get 100% Achievement)
- Witch Spring 4: Training Guide