For Phasmophobia players, this guide provides List of things you could do to help your Paranormal Experiences like where hide in hunting, ghost orb, photographs, inventory and fun facts.
Where to hide in Hunting Phase.
When the Lights start, flickering (INCLUDING YOUR FLASHLIGHT). That means the ghost is hunting around. You have around 5 second head start, if you already don’t know. quickly find a Closets, lockers, bathrooms, REMEMBER CAN HEAR YOU THROUGH YOUR MIC. and Hide in there. Place a crucfix by it if anyone has it. or you can hold it worked me once. just wait in there until the lights stop flickering. They will hunt when the Activity monitor is peaked at a 10, if you don’t know.
Ghost Orb Appearence
If you don’t know what a ghost Orb looks like, It looks like a little firefly flying around. Look at your CCTV and there will be a chance when it appears. Ensure the light are off, best seen in Night Vision.
All Evidence Photographs
2. Fingerprints on doors/LIght Switches.
5. The EMF reader spiking.
6. Writing in the ghost book.
If there are any Objectives that state that.FOOTSTEPS DON’T COUNT.
Wraiths with Salt.
But Toxicates them if they fly over it.
You can score the Hoop with Spray Cans, in the Lobby.
- Phasmophobia Investigations Method Guide
- Phasmophobia Ghost Entries Guide
- Phasmophobia Beginners Tips (Sanity, Tracking, Salt, Item, Hidding, Camera)
- Phasmophobia Basic Information For Beginners (Tips And Tricks)
- Phasmophobia Update v0.3.0 New Ghost Types, New Equipment and More