If you play Path of Exile and have the problem of stuttering and lagspike, this guide will help you solve them, let’s check it out.
Change the networking (inside UI settings before selecting a character) from locksteck/auto to predicted and see if helps.I hope this solve a lot of problems.
Still low frames?
I got here a pack of useful tips to help with the stuttering!
- Other setting that is giving a LOT of constant fps drop is the new: Shadows + GI Quality. In ultra setting i get 30 fps at max, but if i change it to high my fps will skyrocket to 90 stable fps.
- Try chaging texture to medium, lowering shadow from + GI to Standard shadow, low some configs, if not, it might be your Virtual Memory is not proper configured, even if is, then the problem might be related to your power consumption is not enought for you computer or even bad HDD, try defrag your HDD and see if helps, if none of this helps, might be a problem related to windows or your driver, first try updating your drivers.
- if the above do not works, try this one as last resource (helped me alot on Conan Exiles lag spikes and i do have a geforce 1060, might help you on PoE):
For some time now, i’ve been using this program called Intelligent standby list cleaner ISLC to clean some garbage inside the ram when running bad optimized games and… the changes are big, big enought to put here on this old thread, if you are using a SSD, using predicted networking, even disabling sound and still have a lot of lagspikes (high noticeable on a summonner build or a build with a lot of projectiles on late game) i insist, try using ISLC, dont change any configuration, just turn on and go, remember to tick the [START] button and play some PoE with all the fixes from above, if helps please say so in the comments , if not, say too, so i can understand for what kind of hardware it helps. Cheers!For future reference, this forum might help you research a solution to this or other games: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1004600/geforce-drivers/all-games-stuttering-with-fps-drops-since-windows-10-creators-update/266/
That’s all we are sharing today in Path of Exile How to Fix Stuttering and Lagspike, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Shadow Wolf
- Darkest Dungeon How to Fix Stuttering Guide
- Mortal Kombat 11 How to Fix the Server Issues
- Post Scriptum: How to Fix Out of Memory Issues
- Kuboom: Hidden Console Command Guide
- Gujian 3 How to Fix Stuttering Issue (Use SpecialK)