This is a 100% achievement guide for PalmRide, if you are hunting for achievements in game, this guide will help you out, let’s check it out.
This guide’s formatting:
- Achievement Name – Achievement description My notes
- One cup of tea, please! – Drive 1000km while the “LEFT HAND TRAFFIC” option is enabled. You’ll want to set this as soon as you start playing the game. Just go into the options and change “LEFT HAND TRAFFIC” to on so you get the achievement while you’re playing normally.
- To the mountains! – Drive 30km in SHINJITSU game mode.
- To the beach! – Drive 30km in VECTER game mode. (VECTER mode unlocked after driving 30km in SHINJITSU)
- Here we are… – Drive 30km in OCEAN DRIVE game mode. (OCEAN DRIVE mode unlocked after driving 30km in VECTER)
- I’m the rad guy! duh. – Play a game in the RAD GUY game mode. (RAD GUY mode unlocked after driving 50km in CASUAL)
- I traveled the world and the seven seas. – Drive a total distance of over a total distance of over 40,075km.
- To the moon! 🚀 – Drive a total distance of over a total distance of over 384,400km
- And back! – Drive a total distance of over a total distance of over 768,800km.
- Wait, this ain’t a shooter? – Shoot at least 5000 bullets in total.
- One hundred days! – Fire up the game 100 times.
- What is sleep? – Spend 24h in the game. There are reports of players getting this immediately after starting the game; if this happened to you, please post in the comments.
Note that for the achievements that ask you to place in a certain spot on the leaderboard, you must place in that exact spot. That means if you place first, you only unlock the achievement for first and not for fifth through second. This makes things a little more difficult; if you’re attempting things right after leaderboards reset, try placing first and doing a little worse each time.
- It’s called skill! – Finish on 10th place or better on the RAD GUY leaderboard.
- Not bad. – Finish in 5th place on the RAD GUY leaderboard.
- 2 plus 2 is 4. – Finish in 4th place on the RAD GUY leaderboard.
- Look mom, I’m on podium! – Finish in 3rd place on the RAD GUY leaderboard.
- Soooo close! – Finish in 2nd place on the RAD GUY leaderboard.
- I’m the BEST! – Finish in first place on the RAD GUY leaderboard.
- Beep Boop – Destroy an arcade machine robot. To complete this, play on SHINJITSU and shoot one of the robots with your gun.
- Golden bullet – Shoot a motorcycle with yellow wheels. Play the game until you find a motorcycle with yellow wheels, then destroy it. You’ll probably get this while playing normally.
- I’m a professional! – Jump over the ocean in the OCEAN DRIVE game mode. Just play OCEAN DRIVE until you jump the ocean!
- Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee – Shoot at least 200 bullets in one game. Go slow, collect a lot of bullets, and shoot all of them in one game.
- I am speed! – Have a speed of at least 380km/h. To get this, get a flying powerup and use nitro immediately after landing.
- MY EYES! – Drive though 100 tunnels. Play either RAD GUY, CASUAL, or SHINJITSU until you get this one.
- Here for the long run! – Drive for over 100km in one run.
- Maniac! – Drive for at least 50km on the opposite side of the road in one run.
- Slow but steady! – Have a speed of at most 100km/h in the first 100km of a run. This achievement will take you at least an hour to complete. Go slow and make sure you don’t crash!
- ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ) – Play a game in RAD GUY using the name SILVIUSHADER. To get this, just rename yourself in the “play” menu as SILVIUSHADER and play RAD GUY once.
There’s also one achievement that requires you to do something specific with the game’s resolution:
- – Crash at a resolution of 400×262.
For this one, go into the settings, go to graphics and make sure your game is in windowed mode and pixel-perfect scaling is on. Then resize your game window to be as small as possible without having the game disappear. After that, just go crash your car in any level and you’ll get this achievement.
The achievement Hackerman! requires you to edit the game’s config:
- – Change the configuration of the file so that it contains a field called “Hacker”.
The file the description is referring to is the SETTINGS.json file located in the AppData folder. To get there, just press Windows+R, then type in
then press enter and you’ll be in the correct folder. Then open the SETTINGS.json file with Notepad or your favorite text editor and add
somewhere between the brackets. See an example below.
- Merry Christmas! – Play in RAD GUY game mode on December 25th.
- Happy new year! – Play in RAD GUY game mode on January 1st.
- Following the rules! – Wait for the traffic lights to turn green. What level is this on?
- 404 – The game could not connect to the servers. This one isn’t as simple as just starting it in offline mode.
- This is unachievable! – Make no attempt to achieve this. Possibly like the Stanley Parable achievement requiring you to put in a console command?