If you play Outer Wilds and having random stuttering issue, this guide will show you how to fix it if you have a high fps, let’s check it out.
This game is locked to 60 fps even if you see more than 60 in your FPS counter, because game calculating physics in every frame. So be careful write big values.
Go to %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Mobius Digital\Outer Wilds\
Create a new file called secretsettings.txt.
Open it and add the line PhysicsRate=120 where 120 is the desired frame rate.
I’m playing on Core i7-9700k with RTX 2070 Super on 2k resolution and high settings, I wrote 80 and my game is running more than 100.
That’s all we are sharing today in Outer Wilds How to Fix Random Stuttering Issue, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Eternity
- Persona 4 Golden How to Fix the Stuttery Cutscene Lag
- Horizon Zero Dawn Crashes, Stuttering, Low FPS and Performance Fixes
- Broken Lines: How to Fix Resolution Issues
- Death Stranding PC How to Fix Stuttering
- Project: Snowblind – How to FIx the Game Crashing