For new players of Ostranauts, if you want to start a reactor but don’t know how, this guide will explain what you need and how to starting your first reactor.
What you need
1. A D20 Canister
2. An HE-3 Canister (Liquid Helium Canister)
3. A battery with at least a little bit of charge hooked up to the input of the reactor
Starting the reactor
After you’ve made sure everything was plugged in properly, its time to start the reactor. Its not too overly complex, so it should be no problem.
First switch PWR BUS to BATT at the middle left.
After that turn CORE PURGE to RGH at the bottom right.
Then wait for the LAS CAP light to stop flashing at the right hand side.
Once it has stopped flashing, flick the LAS ALIGN switch to on, also on the right hand side.
After that switch PELL FEED on, right beside the LAS ALIGN switch.
Next turn on the coolant (flick the CRYO switch to on) right above IGNITION.
Next press the FUEL REG button on the bottom right, right next to CORE PURGE.
After that press the FWD and REAR buttons, next to the button you just pressed.
Next flick the MHD switch to the on position, towards the upper left of the CRYO switch.
When the CAPACITOR CHARGE reaches READY (top right), Flick the IGNITION switch to on (below the CRYO switch)
That’s all we are sharing today in Ostranauts How to Start a Reactor Guide, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to SteelWolf
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker How to Safely Deal with Hazards
- Perky Little Things: All Secrets Guide
- Spacescape 100% Walkthrough
- Black Future ’88: Survival Guide
- Cooking Simulator: How to Completely Ruin Your Kitchen