Act 0: Prologue
- Help Mommy – Whether you protect your mom or not, you will accomplish this mission.
- Save Mommy (won the mini-game to protect your mommy) or Didn’t Save Mommy (failed the mini-game to protect your mommy)
Act 1 Song 1
- Play 3 Instruments – First, plug in the two power cords behind the sound man at the podium. Then, pluck any of the three guitars on the stage, and/or play the drums.
- Leave Your Mark – In the female bathroom, use the paint can to tag the wall.
- Drink the Shots In One Go – After winning at darts, accomplish the drinking mini-game in one shot. The game will teach you how to play (single-press, repeated press, and hold). On the final drink, you will need to hold one key and repeatedly press another at the same time. Win the mini-games to complete the mission. (Glitch: During the first phase of the third drinking mini-game, some say you can win by choosing to either hold the one button OR repeatedly pressing the other button without doing both at the same time, so long as you complete the second phase of the third mini-game without error.)
- Steal Drugs From the Dealer’s Bag – You must reject the dealer’s proposition first, then go to the sound man at the podium to play your CD. While the music is playing, your dealer goes to the bathroom. Click his bag to notice that someone is watching you. Tell that person their car is being towed and watch them leave. Now you can open the dealer’s bag and collect the drugs.
- Turn Off the Lights – After going to the sound man at the podium to play your CD, go to the right side of the stage and find the power cables near the keg. Pull the plug from the wall to turn off the lights. (You do this to learn more about the sound man by reading the note under the podium after he leaves to fix the lights.)
- Find A Way To Unlock the Restroom – Immediately after going to the sound man at the podium to play your CD, run to the male bathroom and click on the door. You must click it to notice it is locked. Then, run to the waitress and ask her to unlock it. She will “in a minute”. If you waited too long after starting the music, she will not open it in time.
- Hit 5 Bullseyes Without Missing – Right click once to zoom in and left-click-throw when the crosshairs are in the green bullseye. Take your time. This is not a QTE. Despite how the camera shakes, she never misses if you click when the crosshairs are inside the green bullseye. You have unlimited darts and can miss as many times as it takes.
- Order A Beer – After going to the sound man at the podium to play your CD, go to the bartender and order a beer.
- Sit On the Sofa – After going to the sound man at the podium to play your CD, go to the empty couch against the wall in the middle of the bar and sit down for a moment to contemplate your life choices.
- Flirt With Dealer or Rejected Dealer (This is an either/or dialogue selection.)
- Won Fight With Dealer or Lost Fight With Dealer (It’s a losing battle from the start and the combat mechanics are atrocious. Either fight back harder or use the patrons in the bar to protect you.)
Act 1 Song 2
- Open the Bird Chest – Go to the dresser and open it to get the scissors. Go to the man sleeping in the bed (Ari) and use the scissors to cut the key from around his neck. Use the key in the small wooden box on top of the mini-fridge on the other side of the bed.
- Collect Things – Once Ari throws you out of the bedroom, run and collect your things: a purse from the table to your left, keys on the counter in the kitchen, and a credit card on the couch near the TV.
- Leave the Penthouse – Once you have collected your things, exit through the door the game shows you.
- Get In the Elevator – Once you have exited the penthouse, RUN down the hall and click the elevator call button on the right of the elevator door. The elevator is very slow and will take a long time to reach your floor. If you were fast enough collecting your things and getting out of the appartment will the elevator make it to you before Ari reaches you. If Ari throws you out of the penthouse, you can still make the elevator by running as fast as you can. The doors will open when you get there (even though the floor indicator says it is still on the 5th floor).
- Get Money for Ari – You can accomplish this by filling coffee cups and then collecting their payments, or by stealing it from the register if you distract your boss (either by burning the glove or clogging the toilet). (Confusion: If you take a moment to open Ari’s nightstand drawer in the penthouse before he wakes up, you will see his drug ledger with $60 next to your name. If you take the drugs on the nightstand in Ari’s penthouse, you will need to collect $60 from work. If you do not take the drugs from the nightstand, you can either suffer the hallucinations or steal the drugs from the bird box after taking the key. If you take the drugs from the bird box or don’t take any drugs at all in Ari’s penthouse, you will need to collect only $30 at the diner.)
- Get Revenge on the Slapper – Take the coffee pot. Follow the booths behind the jukebox to the table with two men. Pour coffee into the left man’s mug and he will slap your rear. You can then pour coffee directly on the man.
- Clog the Toilet – Go to the female restroom and enter the toilet stall. Take the toilet paper from the top of the septic tank and then click the toilet seat.
- Burn the Glove – Go to the kitchen and pick up the oven glove from the stove. Find the stove to the right of the glove that allows you to interact. Click that stove.
- Collect Clothes – You need a shirt and shoes: the shirt is in the large upright closet next to the sink and the shoes are under the sink.
- Open the Vent – Go through the white door near your sleeping father and open the glove box in front of the passenger seat to collect the screwdriver. Turn back and look above the dining table across from the sink for a long rectangular box on the ceiling. Click the vent above the table to open it and collect the letter inside.
- Pack Up Clothes – Once you have collected your shirt and shoes, go to the bedroom at the back and put them into the bag on the floor. (Collecting the drugs under the bed is not mandatory).
- Got Out of Penthouse (collected your things and left in time) or Didn’t Leave Penthouse (if you wait too long)
- Got to Elevator or Didn’t Get to Elevator (regardless of how you got to the hallway)
- Distracted Boss (distract him to steal money) or (Not Listed)
- Got Ari’s Money (collected enough cash or stole it) or Didn’t Get Ari’s Money
- Packed Bag (collected your clothes and put them in the bag) or Didn’t Pack Bag
- Ran Away From Father (completed the mini-game to hold the bedroom door shut) or Got Thrown Out
Act 1 Song 3
- Get to the Yard – Turn right at the intersection (when the game asks you left or right), make it to the door and complete the minigame to open it before the sound man (Bres) catches you.
- Get to the Roof – Turn left at the intersection (when the game asks you left or right). Go up the stairs and make it to the door. Complete the minigame to open it before the sound man (Bres) catches you.
- Release the Bird – ON THE ROOF: Open the box on the ground near the bird silhouette outlined in white paint on the wall. Collect the screwdriver. Go to the fence caging in the bird on the other side of the roof and activate the big power generator to the right. Then, put the screwdriver in the microwave on the ground. Wait for the explosion to enter the fence and release the bird. IN THE YARD: collect the coffee pot at the far end of the yard and fill it with water from the faucet against the wall. Run to the opposite side of the yard from the faucet and pour water on the circuit breaker to make the wire catch fire. The cage will fall, releasing the bird.
- Light the Paint Bucket On Fire – IN THE YARD: There is an interactable red paint can. Click it for a quick mini-game to open the lid. Once the lid is open, click the can again to cause it to spontaneously combust. (Confusion: I have not found a use for this paint can at all.)
- Fill the Coffee Pot With Water – Collect the coffee pot at the far end of the yard and fill it with water from the faucet against the wall.
- Light the Garbage Bag on Fire – ON THE ROOF: There is an interactable garbage bag that spontaneously combusts if you pick it up. (Confusion: I have not found a use for this garbage bag at all.)
- Create an Explosion With a Microwave – ON THE ROOF: Open the box on the ground near the bird silhouette outlined in white paint on the wall. Collect the screwdriver. Go to the fence caging in the bird on the other side of the roof and activate the big power generator to the right. Then, put the screwdriver in the microwave on the ground. Wait for the explosion.
- Failed to Run Away (get caught by Bres), Ran Away to Roof (go left at the intersection), or Ran Away to Yard (go right at the intersection)
- Released Bird or (Not Listed)
Act 1 Song 4
- Get Over the Wall – Carry the three movable objects (cube, tv, and table) to the stone wall. (Backtrack through the fire for each object.) Each will place themselves when you get close to the wall to form stairs. Jump onto them and over the wall.
- Put Out the Fire – Bottles of water are falling from the sky. Look straight up and position yourself under a falling bottle. Click and hold to catch it. Then walk the bottle into the fire. Hold the bottle until the fire shatters it. Do this three times. (Glitch: Some have said you can catch the bottles falling next to you from the side. I have not been able to catch them from any direction other than looking straight up.)
- Get the Key – There is a key on the ground next to your body. Walk around the crows to the floating stuffed animals near the door. Grab one of the floating dolls and return to the fire wall. Hold the stuffed animal in the flames until it catches fire, then walk to the crows. Hold the flaming doll until the crows scatter, then drop it. Collect the key.
- Find a Light Source – IN THE CAR: There is an overhead light between the two seats you are looking through. Point your camera toward the car radio, then move straight up. Click to turn it on.
(Confusion: There does not appear to be any story changing actions in this song. You cannot catch the bird or win the mini-game to run away from the car.)
Act 1 Song 5
- Wake Up Remy – Pick up the bucket near the middle of the room. Fill the bucket with water from the faucet near the bird silhouette outlined in white paint on the wall. Take the filled bucket to the spot near Remy indicated by the game. Click on Remy.
- Find a Code – Use the code 2732 on the locked box near Remy. I have no idea where this code can be found or guessed.
- Unlock the Locker – Collect the tweezers from the table and go to the tall, locked locker. Complete a challenging mini-game three times where you must hold a button while single-pressing other different buttons to pick the lock.
- Look At the Bird – Remove the two items from the large crate behind the couch. Jump on the crates to get closer to the window. Click the window.
- Look At Bres Through Keyhole – Go to the large double doors and click on the keyhole.
- Defend Yourself – Good luck. I have never won this fight.
- Lost Fight It’s the only outcome I know…
Act 2 Song 6
- Solve the Maze –
- Part 1: After the song begins, enter the forest until you reach the first bubble of sparkles. Look at the ground and follown the trail of bird feathers to the left. At the second bubble of sparkles, the bird feathers will split left and right. Go right.
- Part 2: Follow the feathers until you reach the bird and photo on the ground. View the photo and the bird will run off again. Follow the feathers to the third bubble of sparkles and the bird will enter a path that catches fire. Turn your back to the fire and click on the white outline of a bird painted on the rock. The fire will vanish, allowing you to continue.
- Part 3: Follow the feathers until you find your mom on the ground. Click the note and a large crow will push you out of the tunnel. Click the glass bird statue on your right to extinguish the fire. Run down the tunnel and read the note.
- Part 4: Follow the feathers to the left heading toward the clearing with more glass statues. The path will close in your face. Backtrack and follow the bird feathers as they circle around until you can enter the clearing. Click all of the statues. Non-bird statues will break. Five bird statues will remain unbroken. Once you click all five bird statues, the fire will vanish and you can reach a statue of your mom. (Clarification: you do not need to click all of the statues. The only mandatory ones are the five birds. However, it is faster to click them all.)
- Run Over Your Tormentors – Difficult due to the wonky driving mechanics. You must use the car to hit your three running tormentors but you CANNOT crash into any obstacles at all. The first one is easy, in that you need to accelerate immediately and don’t turn. After that, you must drive at top speed and gently tap the steering wheel to avoid the obstacles in hopes of catching up to the second and third runners.
(Confusion: There does not appear to be any story changing actions in this song.)
Act 2 Song 7
- Explore – You must accomplish all of the other missions in this stage except for “Write A Note” to complete this mission: Turn On Electricity, Pass the Blockage, Break Crates, Open Bres’ Safe, Open Bres’ Room, and Tear the Poster.
- Turn On Electricity: –
- Part 1: The moment you gain control, you should see a glowing blue set of cables on the box in front of you. Collect those cables and immediately turn around. Just beyond the metal stairs are metal shelves along the wall. Collect the first white and red battery from the center shelf.
- Part 2: Go up the metal stairs and circle around to the left. Pass the doorway across from the yellow lift controls and keep going around to the left. Collect the white and red battery on the ground with the spray painted words. Turn around and run back to the doorway across from the yellow lift controlls.
- Part 3: Enter that doorway into the office/cubicle area and find the power generator on the ground immediately in front of you. Drag it to the right and around the corner into the office with windows. Drag it to the desk and find the computer power cord on the ground. Plug the power cord into the generator, then complete a minigame three times to start the generator. Look at the computer and choose the second file to get a randomized 4-digit code.
- Part 4: Run out of the office and down the metal stairs. Turn right at the bottom of the metal stairs to go through a doorway. Grab the wires on the barrels to the left before going down the concrete stairs. Input the computer code on the keypad. Enter the room and put the four items into the circuit breaker on the right. Then, complete a minigame to pull the lever and turn on the power to the warehouse.
- Pass the Blockage: – After turning on the power, use the yellow lift controls on the second floor to lower the lift to the ground floor. Run down the stairs and get in the lift. Move the lift to the open area on the second floor beyond the blockage and get out. Not much to do there, but getting there is what counts.
- Break Crates: – You need to break three crates.
- Breakable Crate 1: – There is a crate on a wheeled cart near the second battery (floor with the spray painted words). Wedge the cart between yourself, the wall, and the caution tape and then keep ramming into it with your body. It will eventually break.
- Breakable Crates 2 and 3: – There are two separate crates on wheeled carts near the blocked landing on the second floor (turn right at the top of the metal stairs. Wedge the cart between yourself and the corner of the wall and then keep ramming into it with your body, OR you can roll the cart down the metal stairs. It will eventually break.
- Breakable Crate 4: – After turning on the power, run to the green elevator button on the bottom floor of the warehouse in the far right corner near the hangar doors. Push the button to lower the elevator. Turn around and run back up the metal stairs, circle around to the left, and run to the crate. Complete a minigame to push the crate off the ledge.
- Open Bres’ Safe: – Behind the computer in the office with windows. Use code 0210. The code can be inferred from the date of the car crash that you read about on a news article in Bres’ room, and again from Gitta’s thoughts when you turn the picture of the baby around in view mode after reading the article.
- Open Bres’ Room: – There is a key under the monitor on the desk of the computer in the office with the windows. Collect it and use it to open the door behind the torn poster.
- Tear the Poster: – There is a work bench inside the warehouse across from the first set of cables you collected for the circuit breaker. Go to the work bench and collect the red pliers. Then, next to the circuit breaker room down the concrete stairs is a large poster. Click to tear it open with the pliers.
- Write A Note: – After leaving the office with the windows and the computer, head toward the desk next to the spray painted picture of a lightbulb. Click the paper and pen to write yourself a note.
- Released Bird Opened the cage in the computer room or (Not Listed)
Act 2 Song 8
I am unsure of other requirements in this level. The game lists this one and only mission even though there are many other events in the song, and the only story changing outcome has three options, all from a single dialogue decision available to you and they all seem to lead to the same story conclusion.
- Practice Shooting Bottles – Once handed the gun, you must aim at the bottles and shoot 10. You can aim with the target recticle, or you can right-click to zoom in and use the gun sights. Also, use R to reload.
- Forgave Bres, Didn’t Forgive Bres, or Pretended To Forgive Bres This is a dialogue selection.
Act 2 Song 9
- Knock Ari Out – Win the fight against Ari. Bres is restrained by Remi during this fight. You are on your own, but strangely it seems you are stronger than you were before as this fight seems much easier than the fight in the bar (Act 1 Song 1).
- Knock Both Of Them Out – (Confusion: I am 100% lost on how to accomplish this mission. I have won both fights individually, WITH the story changing actions acknowledging the win, and this mission is still not marked complete. I have tried running to punch Remy or Bres while the fight with Ari is in progress (blocked by an invisible wall). I have tried running to where Ari will appear after winning or losing the fight with Remy to see if I can punch him there (he does not appear until the cutscene). I have tried punching Bres while the first fight with Remy is in progress (punches do not connect with Bres). I have both won and lost the second fight against Remy outside the warehouse, and tried to attack Bres during that fight. I cannot figure out a combination of “Both of Them” that completes this mission.
- Knock the Dealer Out – Win the fight against the Dealer Remy. Punches from Bres count for you. Try to keep the Dealer between you and Bres.
- Smash Ari’s Car – Run to the passenger side of Ari’s truck. There is a metal pole leaning against a work crate. Pick it up and start swinging it against Ari’s truck. Three hits usually completes the mission.
- Don’t Get Shot – Literally do nothing. Remain behind the bags of cement and you will not get shot.
- Won Fight Win the fight against Ari. or Lost Fight
- Won Fight Win the fight against “the Dealer” Remy. or Lost Fight
- Didn’t Get Shot Stay behind the blockade to prevent Remy from shooting you. or Got Shot Changes the cutscene when Ari drives away.
- Thanked Bres or Didn’t Thank Bres This is a dialogue selection.
Act 2 Song 10
Note that you cannot select more than one quest from Bres at a time. Picking a mission, then talking to him and picking another mission will mark the first mission you selected as failed!
- Set An Electric Puddle – You need four items: Power Supply, Water Supply, Cable, and Water Container.
- Cable: Run to the shelves behind the metal stairs. The cable is on the middle shelf.
- Water Container: Run to the large hangar doors. The bucket is on the ground to the left.
- Water Source: After grabbing the bucket, turn around. The faucet is on the wall behind you. Fill the bucket and pour it in front of the large hangar doors where the game indicates.
- Power Supply: The power generator is right next to the bucket and the water faucet. Click it to attach the cable, then click it again to turn it on.
- Set A Fire Explosion Trap – You need four items: Battery, Petrol Can, Wire, and Timer.
- Petrol Can: Directly across from Bres on the other side of the warehouse is a red plastic petrol can.
- Battery: Run to the shelves behind the metal stairs. The battery is the big red thing on the first shelf.
- Timer: On the shelves behind the metal stairs, the timer is on the third shelf closest to the corner of the wall.
- Wire: Run up the metal stairs into the office area. Go into Bres’ office and find a coil of wire on the small table next to the couch and photograph.
- Place 3 Gas Tanks – Turn around after talking to Bres. There are tall cylinders of gas directly across from him. Pick 3 up and immediately drop them. As long as you grab them and let them go, the mission marks them as “placed”. BAHAHAHAH!
- Barricade the Right Door – You need 8 nail piles and a hammer for both doors, not for each door.
- Nail Piles 1 and 2, and the Hammer: Run to the work bench to the right of Bres. There are two nail piles on the bench and the hammer is hanging on the peg-wall.
- Nail Pile 3, 4, 5, and 6: Run up the metal stairs and turn right. Run to the blocked area of the floor and find two nail piles on the ground. Find two more nail piles on the stool.
- Nail Pile 7 and 8: Circle back around to the yellow lift controls. Do not enter the cubicle area. As you pass the lift controls, you will find two nail piles on the metal shelves.
- Other Nail Piles: While you only need 8 nail piles, there are more scattered throughout the warehouse, including three piles in the office/cubicle area.
- Barricade: Go to either door at the top of the metal stairs. Click and hold to drag the long wood beams against the door. As long as you have nails and the hammer, the board will fix itself against the door. Run to the other door afterward and drag the wooden beams against that door as well to complete the mission.
- Barricade the Left Door – You need 8 nail piles and a hammer for both doors, not for each door. Attach the planks to the left door just as described for the right door.
- Set Fire Trap
- Blocked Left Door
- Blocked Right Door
- Set Electricity Trap All of these story changing actions will benefit your success in the next song.
Act 2 Song 11
Act 2 Song 11: Survive
- Survive! – Basically: set up all the traps and barricades during Song 10, and don’t get shot during Song 11. You can run and hide in the office if you want to.
- Shoot the Gas Tanks – The gas tanks you can move during Song 10 are still movable in this song. You can place them anywhere you want during the preparation phase of the song and you can shoot them to injure/kill invading officers.
- Shove Cops With Lift – (Confusion: I have tried everything to complete this mission. I have positioned the lift during the preparation phase of the song, I have moved it only during the attack, I have shoved officers, I have killed officers, I have swung it all around from the ground to the sky, this mission will not complete for me.)
- Won Shootout or Lost Shootout Easy to win: do everything listed for song 10 and don’t get shot during song 11. Easy to lose: put yourself in front of the hangar doors when the shooting begins and don’t move.
- Killed Bres, Killed Officer, or Did Nothing This decision point is pivotal for the game’s different endings. Choose one.