2. Open GameUserSettings.ini with a text editor of your choice.
3. Add FrameRateLimit=xxx somewhere below [/script/engine.gameusersettings].
4. Replace xxx with your desired framerate. EXAMPLE <—- Click for image
5. Save and close GameUserSettings.ini.
And thats pretty much it. I hope you found this guide useful!
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan – FPS Fix and Boost
- The Amazing Spider-Man: Low Framerate Fix
- King of Retail: How to Add Your Own Logo
- Azur Lane: Crosswave – How to Configure for Low-end Computers
- Terminator: Resistance – How to Change FOV