For No One Survived players, this is a basic Guide for use of the Oil Rig in game, let’s check it out.
First find an Oil Rig
***You MUST have a crafted Oil Drill Core in your inventory***
Use Drill Core
- When you get up to the Drilling Rig WITH the Drill core you crafted in your inventory press F to apply the core and repair the drill. E will now open the Rig’s inventory
Build a Battery Table and Name it.
- Build your battery tray and load it up with as many batteries as you can find. The yellow Industrial ones are the best.
Build a Power Source
- Build a power source and attach link it to the Battery Tray. We used a Gas Generator but you can use Solar even Thermal.
Connect Oil Rig to Battery Tray
- After you have given some charge to your battery tray you can go into the oil rig and connect it to the battery tray.
Start it up!
- Now that there is power to the oil rig just click the start button in the rig and you will almost intermediately start pumping oil, 5 cans at a time!
- No One Survived Technology Tree and Crafting Guide
- No One Survived The Best Locations For Loot
- No One Survived Game-World Setup Settings Guide