Here is the new patch note released on October4, 2019. this is also the first patch for the game. here is the details for this update.
Small patch here to fix some initial issues with the launch and the new content, nothing huge:
- STEAM: Fixed everyone being named Bob – you should now see your Steam name in the Fight Boss and Adventure menus instead. We’ll miss you, Bob. :c
- Fixed several wishes that weren’t applying their effects – as always I blame everyone but myself.
- Fixed a few icons being blurry/jpeg’d.
- Added a tooltip reminder when hovering over the AP packs that you need the Steam Overlay enabled to get the purchase confirmations to show.
Overall, this update is aimed at the game optimization and this patch note fixs some existed bug and issues.
Patchnotes via Steam Community
- Terraria New Update 1.4 0.4 Patch Notes Journey’s End
- Medieval Dynasty Patch Notes (Update September 20, 2020)
- DOOM Eternal: How to Fix Poor FPS (PC)
- The Long Dark’s Fearless Navigator Update Change List (Everything New 1.76)
- Scrap Mechanic Patch Notes 0.4.1 (12 May)