Here are some comparison photos.
See the Take Left Survey text? Very blurry. After fix, crispy like hot and spicy KFC.
Very clear difference here.
Comparison of the Settings Menu
Edited to make intro shorter.
To start, find where your New World is installed.
To do this Go to Library –> Go to “New World Preview” –> Click Settings Icon –> Click Manage –> Browse Local Files. (see photo for guide)
This will bring you to this window: Just open the properties page of NewWorldLauncher by right clicking then click “Properties”
Finally, this will open up another window, Click “Compatibility” then click “Change High DPI Settings”.
This will open another window. Select “Override high DPI scaling behavior” then in the dropdown select “Application”. Click “Ok/Apply” on everything.
- [Fixed]Stronghold HD: Screen Flickering Issues on Win 10
- Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time How to Change Language
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning How to Fix FPS & Stutters(Nvidia Control Panel Settings)
- Death Stranding PC How to Set Better Anisotropic filtering
- Aimbeast: How to Fix Launch Issues on Windows 10