While playing New World you might encountered Connection Failed: Refreshed credential already expired Retry, this guide provides you a possible solution.
How to Fix
I found that my problem was due to my computer not having its time synchronized with the real time. Fixed through: Settings > Time & Language > Set time automatically (On) > Set time zone automatically (On) > Synchronize your clock (Sync now).
- New World How to Fix Connection Failed
- New World Solution For UI Problem
- New World How to Fix Lag Detected Issue
- New World How to Level Up Hunting and Skinning To 200
- New World Crafting Materials and Experience Calculator