This is a quick guide to collecting the I.D. cards and personal effects of the Oceanova crew. I will be using in-game screenshots and very little descriptions to help you along.
Minor spoilers ahead.
2. Only Safe Haven
2. Once you come to this cache, turn left and use your thrusters to find a secret cove.
3. Step by Step
2. You are also presented your first opportunity to gain the Sticky Situation by hitting the cuttlefish before it latches onto you and Decoy Octopus by launching a flare close to the cuttlefish achievements. There is no guarantee that the cuttlefish will stick around.
4. From the Outside
2. Turn left in this room to find the next object.
3. At the far end of this room, enter through the door to progress the story.
4. At the end of this hallway, you have another good opportunity to gain the Sticky Situation achievement. After the encounter, turn right and find this poor fellow.
5. After the long walk, turn around and enter the room.
5. Back to Normal
2. Enter the tubes and hug to the left after the red light. Be on guard.
3. After another fight, you will see him lying in front of you. Flares are handy here.
4. Enter the room with large windows on the far right.
5. After some intense platforming, cross the way and enter the door at the far end for the Behind the Bars achievement.
6. Return to the room with the lift and enter the door next to the circuit breaker.
7. Enter the bathroom to the right and find this on the toilet. Rimshot achievement.
8. Take care of the cuttlefish and retrieve the ID card it is guarding. This is also a great chance to get the Decoy Octopus achievement.
6. Weight and Presence
1. After playing follow the leader, turn right and you will find some debris.
2. Once at this foyer, enter the room to the right when the light is red to find an object.
3. Now go through the other door and turn the lights on to the shuttle bay. Enter the shuttle bay and hug the wall to the right.
4. While standing in the middle of the room, look to the left of the shuttle bay door and you will find a crab hovering over someone. Flares are your friends.
5. To the right side of the cafeteria, you will find a momento on a shelf. Behind the counter, you will have your first chance of getting the In the Mouth of Madness achievement.
6. Enter the galley behind the counter and hug the left side. You will find a key card and a body.
7. Turn around to find another.
8. Backtrack and use the key card. Find a vent to the back left left of the room.
9. From the top of the sub, thrust forward up to the far ledge and find the lockers.
7. The Water’s Edge
8. Follow Procedure
You are now directly below your target. You can platform your way up and have a chance at getting the Rorschach Test achievement.
2. Otherwise, dead back to the crashed submarine and fill up on oxygen. Go North to the lava and then platform across to another cave. Traverse carefully through here to obtain The Orphanageachievement.
9. Walking Coffin
2. Turn around and move forward.
3. Once you come upon this flare, move past it and turn right.
4. After a fight, you will find her beacon.
10. Try and Try Again
2. Hug the walls to the right after this familiar friend.
3. Platform across and make your way to the scarecrow. Just before platforming, you have the best chance of getting the Rorschach Test achievement.
4. RUN down the hallway and grab this before making your escape.
11. No Manual for That
2. Once in this office, turn left to find an old friend, then head to the shelves by the door for a momento.
12. Terrible Things
13. For the Record
14. Open Air
- The Swine 100% Walkthrough and Achievement Guide
- Liquidators 100% Walkthrough
- DOOM 64: How to Get to Secret Levels
- Moon Raider 100% Achievement Guide (Spoiler Free)
- Firewood: Walkthrough and 100% Achievement