For Murder House players, this is an achievement guide for Murder House! Please let me know if you need help with anything. Let’s check it out.
You didn’t make it to the end of the prologue.To get this achievement you need to die during the prologue.
Kicking and screaming
You did what you could.
For this achievement you need to finish the prologue by avoiding the ‘Easter Ripper’.
– If you want to skip the area the door code is 5534
– If not, you need to pick up the screwdriver, use it on the drain cover, unlock locker 1024 (in the back left corner) and you’ll find the code on the inside of the door.
– Once you’ve unlocked the door with the code, go inside talk to the janitor, keep looking out the window until the lights turn off and then hide under the desk.
Emma’s just a statistic nowSimple achievement, all you need to do is die at any point while playing as Emma.
You’ve survived the entire tape
This achievement is a bit of a mystery as the developer themselves said it’s unlocked by finishing the game without dying, however I unlocked this during my first playthrough in which I died during the prologue, and then also died as Emma. So I’m not really sure what the unlock requirements are. It seems to be unlocked as long as you play through the prologue and the murder house.
Be Kind, Rewind
You’ve escaped the Murder House
For this achievement simply finish the game!
You’ve read thoroughlyFor this achievement you need to find all of the missing person posters, and read all of the notes.
There are 6 missing person posters & 5 notes.Prologue:
The first 2 missing person posters are on the wall next to the first key during the prologue.
The 3rd missing person poster is on the wall next to the exit door.
The 4th missing person poster can be found on the wall if you turn left from the last poster and continue down through the mall until you reach the large entrance doors.
The last 2 missing person posters are through the exit door from earlier on either side of the wall.
The first note can be found in the kitchen as soon as you get inside. It’s on the table near the dusty mug.
The second note can be found once you’re asked to go and get pizza. It’s on the vans windshield.
The third note is on a small table in the bedroom where you find the black light.
The last 2 notes can be found in the prison/dungeon area on the floor of 2 of the 3 rooms with skeletons.
That’s all we are sharing today in Murder House 100% Achievement Guide, if you have anything to addm please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Minxy
- Satellite: Walkthrough and Achievement Guide
- The Beast Inside: All Adam & Nicolas Notes
- Who Is This Man 100% Achievement Walkthrough
- Showdown Bandit: All Achievements Guide
- Almost My Floor: Prologue 100% Walkthrough and Achievement Guide