An easy way to get Koins and Souls, no skill needed. (So that let’s not endure those stupid towers right now….)
2, Set “Turn to Win” to 1
3, Find another controller(optional)
2, Go to Local
3, Pick your fastest killer for your main controller
4, Use your another controller to pick anyone that you want to smash. Or pick an AI and set it to “very easy”.(if you don’t have another controller)
5, Throw and combo as much as you can when you fight your dummy 2p or “very easy” AI
6, Each fight will end in one round and reward you for around 300 Koins + those from combo/throw + 10 souls + 1 heart if fatality. You can try to practice your skill a bit too. But, let’s focus on kill people fast to get koins here.
7, Rematch till you get bored.
Make it auto?
But that’s not allowed to discuss there.
So… let’s say you just close your eyes and keep push “forward” + your favorite punch buttons repeatedly. Everything will be fine and you will get all the Koins you want…. 😛
- Brick Rigs: How To Fix ‘GAME WON’T START’
- Mortal Kombat 11: How to Show Mercy
- Asterix & Obelix XXL 2: Super Easy Water Challenge Guide
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons Custom Gamepad Control Scheme
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver – Controller Support Guide